Koro Sun was the last stop on our South Pacific honeymoon tour, and was certainly the highlight of the trip. This resort is truly one of a kind with exceptional customer service, a wonderful menu for each meal of the day, pinch-yourself views of the lagoon and reefs that surround Koro Sun...not to mention the beautiful rainforest spa and waterfalls. The staff will know your name in a matter of your first few hours and truly go out of their way to ensure your stay is fun, unique and comfortable. The activities will keep families or couples busy throughout the day and are catered to people of all desired activity levels. The meals at the Main Bure are truly enjoyable, and for an extra special dining experience, try the Seaside for dinner - serving up an Asian-Seafood fusion menu. Milly, Mary Rose, Mary, Vani, Sta, Margie, John and many others make you feel like VIPs, and we truly appreciate their hard work and TLC they put into making sure we enjoyed every moment. We will miss all the great folks we met, but look forward to returning with friends and family in the future. Highly recommend this resort for honeymooners, couples and families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people, beautiful lush tropical surroundings, and warm, impossibly clear waters. In a remote setting that defines paradise, Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that's nirvana to the core. In the unspoiled native north on "Fiji's other big island" of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover's dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that's encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon. From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embraces you like family. They greet you with a song that welcomes you to your home away from home. Certainly, the Fijians are known around the globe for being the most warm and friendly islands on earth.That hospitality - coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation - has made Fiji's Koro Sun Resort an international favorite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways. You may experience the latter in our brand new Edgewater Bures, with lagoon front location. Our 43 private bures and villas are spacious, individually appointed decor and fully air-conditioned. Your stay is all-inclusive - from airport transfers to bountiful gourmet fare and a flurry of non-motorized water sport activities and exclusive diving at the world-famous Namena Marine Reserve with Namena Divers Inc now based at Koro Sun Resort. Beverages are additional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koro Sun Hotel Savusavu
- Koro Sun Resort All Inclusive
- Koro Sun Resort And Rainforest Spa Fiji/Savusavu