We stayed here for 4 days on our holidays around Fiji. It really was a pleasure and we were very happy with the lovely room, the fresh muffins in the morning and the owners of the resort. We even enjoyed the parrot that they have there.
Apart from the tour of the island and diving which we'd always planned to do we also went snorkling and had the added bonus of swimming with a pod of dolphins! That was really cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning resort is a perfect destination for those seeking a luxurious, romantic, adventurous location. This jewel of the Pacific accommodates just 14 privileged couples in large, private, beautifully appointed bures, each enjoying unsurpassed panoramic views. This is a verdant paradise for nature lovers and lovers of nature, home to dense rain forests, 100's of waterfalls & rivers, white sand beaches, world class fishing and diving and wonderful cultural experiences. Enjoy our friendly staff, organic foods and homemade pasta's & gourmet island cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au and Hotels.com so you can book your Taveuni Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taveuni Island Resort And Spa
- Taveuni Island Hotel Taveuni Island