“Dinner at the Beach”
Review of Avon Pavilion

Avon Pavilion
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Beachside restaurant with outdoor and indoor seating, serving breakfast, lunch and a more upscale yet casual, gourmet dinner experience.
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My wife, her cousin and I had the opportunity to enjoy Chef Ken's cuisine as we normally do every year. We enjoyed the ahi tuna and mussels appetizers and "Joisey" chowder all of which were spot on. Our entrees were equally excellent. We enjoyed the linguine with white clam sauce (a family favorite), crab cakes and pork chops.

Our server, Darby, took excellent care of all of us. As did the manager, Lauren, who checked in with of several times too insure that we were enjoying our dinners. The Pavilion will be closing in a few weeks and will be missed!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We finally ventured to the Avon Pavilion for the first time after hearing great things for years, and we were not disappointed. The food was great and the service was even better! The hostesses, Shannon and Annie I believe, were warm and welcoming. Our waitress, Gabby, was prompt and attentive, and brought our food in a timely manner. The Manhattan clam chowder is the best I've ever had, and my husband loved the gumbo. Can't wait to visit again!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We showed up, without a reservation, with a party of 8 and they accommodated us. Rachel W waited on us and provided excellent recommendations and service - we will be back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Ashley D was our server...and was wonderful. She was quick and efficient and friendly! Our food arrive quickly and our ice teas were always full. She recommended the yogurt/ice cream. The view at this place is awesome!!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I recently had breakfast at the Avon Pavilion with my family. I could not believe how awesome the views were and how delicious the breakfast was!! Our waitress, Rachel, was so personable, professional, and efficient. She made sure our every expectation was met. Because of the service we received and the great breakfast served, we will be back!