3,648 results
All reviews lotus bar taba heights fish plaza room other hotels salad sea view bedouin tent great holiday saudi arabia animation team restaurant manager main restaurant golf course sea water rice aqua gym
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in a closed area together with few more hotels. It has a wonderful pool area, but the pools don't look clean. The room is ok, the bed is comfortable, but it is not so clean. We only took the breakfast which was not that wow. You

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Sofitel-Taba, Front Office Manager at Sofitel Taba Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear our valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Sofitel Taba Heights. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

At Sofitel Hotels & Resorts, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Best Regards!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Amazing hotel with great view. Nice beach, clean rooms and great food. The place is very beautiful and it is great for kids and families. Staff are very friendly, unbelievably and helpful. Our family like.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Sofitel-Taba, Front Office Manager at Sofitel Taba Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Ms. Ingazviedre,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Taba Heights.

It is always a pleasure to receive your positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your Experience, and we would love to host you again here at Sofitel Taba Heights.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Third time in Sofitel Taba Heights- but always in love with this place! Felt like in orient fairy tale!!! Very safe feelings - important thing, if the kids all time is running somewhere in hotel (pools, beach, lobby room etc.). Children felt like in home, me too:)
Special thanks to mr. Kamal - who take care for us - every our wish was fullfilled, and if we have a problem - Mr.Kamal solved it in minute! that was the best stay we ever had in hotel - like in dream!
Also all staff in Sofitel was fantastic people - beginning from reception (mr.Alaa), excellent room cleaning (mr.Michel), and restaurant staff (mr. Shebl).
Sofitel Taba heights has beautifull landscape/architecture and beach. The food was ok - especially tasty was fish/crabs and of course - orient sweets! Children wanted italiano food - and get it (pasta, pica etc. - feel thankfull to chef!)
Spa centre is nice - this time massage was much more better like previous (thanks Amani), also beauty centre is good.
in first evening we had excellent birthday suprise for friend daughter - cake, dancing, songs etc. - that was unforgetable (especially for little princess!)
recommend Sofitel for everybody who want to relax!

Room Tip: plaza room
2  Thank Kristine I
Sofitel-Taba, Front Office Manager at Sofitel Taba Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Ms. Kristine,

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I never would have imagined a hotel 5 stars can be so bad in all terms and so down starting from room to maintenance to no Ac to cleanness to food to facilities it’s simply astonishing how things can be so down starting from entering the hotel we ask for fresh juice they say every thing is canned then we went room to check the beauty of the seas as advertised to be surprised with a dirty beach and very old chairs and towels and after we swim we ask them to remove towels even the staff answers it’s our duty to do so ?!!! Meaning the customer then we went for dinner ...... no comment there with a very hot restaurant after as we were very tired of Long trip form Sharm to taba by car approx 3 hours so when we are back room we AR surprised that it’s also hot there so we asked for maintenance the answer came comply Soley ac in hotel not working you can open balcony or borrow staff fans !!!!!!!!!then sure we discover later than no WiFi in rooms and internt is limited and in lobby just !!! And after we were so tired so by checking the room we discovered how dirty tables how old bed sheets and how bad pillows it’s simply max a 1 Star hotel and it should never hav enamel of Sofitel on it I’m good check out tom by canceling the rest of days as this is a disaster experience by all means

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank maninblackthe1

Dear our valued Guest,

Best Regards!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I stayed in Sofitel Taba Heights for a week with my family. Overall experience is good, but I would not stay again.
Pluses:
- Clean and nice rooms, excellent view from room terrace. It is possible to sunbath directly at terrace.
- Lots of activities to do - tennis, football, table tennis, basketball etc.
- Decent swimming pools;
- Excellent cleaning service;
- Wonderful Spa salon, I enjoyed massages there. Very kind stuff.
Minuses:
- Main minus is eating - it is expensive and food is not tasty. If you have bought All inclusive - it is good, because there are no really other options to eat, no grocery store, no affordable restaurants around. I had only breakfast included, so, it was painful to understand that upgrade to All inclusive costs 30$ per person per night (calculate it for 4 person family). It is possible also pay for separate meals, which costs 10$ per person. As a result, I paid for eating in other hotel nearby, which was much less and I should say - if compare price and food choice Sofitel service in my opinion is bad, breakfast was not comparable and lunch as well, to get objective opinion I bought also lunch there as everybody was saying that food is the best there, so, I disagree as I have tried other options as well.
- Towels for a swimming pool can be with holes and dirty.
- Salon for manicure/ pedicure requires refreshment, furniture's and equipment is outdated.
- Almost no internet connection. It is possible to find it only close to reception desk, and also then - extremely poor. But, if you need to relax from everything - that's a feature.

Overall I was satisfied with place and atmosphere, but eating experience ruined my attitude.

Room Tip: Sea side rooms with terrace are really nice. I can recommend. Great view.
1  Thank Ints B