“Best holiday ever !!!!”

Aqua Blu Sharm
Ranked #43 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
“Best holiday ever !!!!”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I've just returned from a weeks stay at aqua blu sharma. And I would judt like to say it was the best hoilday I've had and I would defo be returning next year this hotel is fault less it all round entertainment for all the famniy it is spotless clean and the staff go the extra mile to help xx

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank bessyhugg
Awad E, General Manager at Aqua Blu Sharm, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Dear Bessyhugg,

Sunny greetings from Aqua Blu, Sharm el Sheikh, Pickalbatros Hotels & Nile Cruises.

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review.

We are more than happy that your vacation has been so wonderful. All your very positive comments will be forwarded.

It was indeed a pleasure to host you.

Pickalbatros Hotels & Nile Cruises

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (626)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Had a great holiday with family and friends for my 50th. The hotel was great and the staff was great. The kids had a great time and the food was very good only thing I would say is could have more for teen ages at nigth time as there is not much for them to do Also shame the outside of hotel was ouite poor couldn't go for walks as it's quite scary

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Dear Peter H,

Warm greetings from Aqua Blu, Sharm el Sheikh, Pickalbatros Hotels & Nile Cruises.

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review.

We would be happy to welcome you this or next year again. Our regrets, that the night time entertainment hasn't been to your full satisfaction.

Please feel free to send us an email (grm@aquablusharm.com) with your room request for your next stay & we will do our best to fulfill your wishes as per availability.

london
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I travelled to Sharm in 2010 and I loved it! so I decided to organise a trip with 12 of my friends and family age ranges 19- 27 for my 25th birthday in February 2012. I was recommended Aqua Blu by the travel agents and that was the best choice!

When we arrived we were greeted by the friendly staff that were already expecting our arrival. We took a tour around the huge water park and were super exited to get on the slides. I can admit the slides were a bit unsafe and they do need a bit of refurbishment but we sill went on them any way and they were fun!.

The food was amazing and they have the Best Stone baked pizza I have ever tasted with yummy pancakes and omelettes every morning I was bound to put on a few pounds!

On my birthday the hotel staff arranged a special birthday song with drums and an Egyptian dance they also made me a beautiful vanilla and chocolate cake it was the best birthday song I have ever heard. The also decorated my room with balloons and a towel made birthday cake.

We took a trip to Soho square but I do not recommend for a party of 12 there is not much to do and it was not authentic Egypt but very westernised. If you would like a place to party definitely go to Namma bay you will get pestered by the Egyptian men but enjoy it! you can easily get cheap drinks and shi sha because there is a lot of competition so you can haggle down the best price.

We only had time to do one excursion this included Camel riding, Quad biking snorkelling and banana boating on the beach. it was good value at £59.00 each.

I have recommended this hotel to all of my friends. Please ignore Bad reviews you will have a good time and I will be back for a 3rd time Next year!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
6 Thank DelDelLondon
Awad E, General Manager at Aqua Blu Sharm, responded to this review, 20 April 2012
Dear DelDelLondon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review & for your trust in our hotel.

Welcome back!

We are glad that as always you enjoyed your stay with us & would be happy to welcome you this or next year again.

Please feel free to send us an email (grm@aquablusharm.com) with your room request for your next stay & we will do our best to fulfill your wishes as per availability including VIP treatment.

Kidderminster
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We have just returned from our holiday at Aqua Blu. This is our 3rd holiday in Egypt and although we have enjoyed each of the 3 hotels, this was definitely our favourite. We tried to upgrade to a bungalow on arrival but these were all full, so we went for a family room (room 3240) beautifully positioned by one of the quieter pools, with 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies.

The kids loved all of the slides and we felt at ease enough to let them have the freedom to move around the complex on their own. There was something for everyone, from thrill seekers to those who prefer the gentle lazy river. The gondola ride was lovely and the kids were all given a go at poling the boat...and good to find that there was no hidden extra charge for these rides.

If you are going to drink spirits I would suggest Rum!! There are plenty of bars around the complex both inside and out. There was always plenty of choice for food in the cave de roi, which was the main restaurant and if you fancy a change the asian, italian and spanish restaurant are pretty good too.

The staff were great and very friendly...We were especially fond of Barak the bar man in the cave de roi, he always had a smile to share even when he was rushed. An attempt at a few manners in Arabic is appreciated by the staff..even if you don't get it quite right. Shukran (thank you, pronounced shock run) minfadlik means please. Salaam, which means peace and can be used as a greeting. Before we travelled I contacted the hotel regarding an upgrade of room as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary...the General manager remembered and we had a lovely letter and a beautiful heart made from our towels and decorated with flowers on our bed.

I would recommend a trip to the beach. There are showers, toilets and bar etc and worth a visit.

If I had to change anything about this holiday it would have been the rude Russians who had no concept of queuing or manners, but we've found this at every hotel.

We are looking forward to returning to Aqua Blu and if you are thinking of going I'm sure you won't be disappointed!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Katie M
Awad E, General Manager at Aqua Blu Sharm, responded to this review, 21 April 2012
Dear KatieM,

As this has been your first stay in our hotel, we are more than happy, that you enjoyed your stay with us & we were able to fulfill your expectations & make your vacation more than remarkable.

Your very positive comments will be forwarded to each department.

We'd be more than glad to welcome you another time including VIP as a second time repeater.
Please send us your room request for your next stay & we will be more than glad to assist you. (grm@aquablusharm.com)

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We have had a brilliant time at Aqua Blu Sharm .. the Waterslides and pools are amazing and sooo much Fun!!! My kids have said it is as good as Florida and thats saying a lot!! We go to the water parks over in America and I have to say that this hotel rates as brilliantly as the Disney Parks for thrill value. The staff are really friendly and focussed on Customer Satisfaction. We were all inclusive and the food was really nice ..however it can be the same every day which suited us fine but just a warning. Our room was cleaned really nicely every day by a great housekeeper and every staff smile at you and say Hi when you pass them. Weather was just right too. The Lifegaurds love kids and chat with them and make them feel welcome.
BIG Bonus ..Internet works in room and you can negotiate a price for internet coverage for the whole of your stay (not cheap but was worth it for me as I needed to work). Also they kindly let us stay in the room till two on the last day.. again a great help.
So we will definitely be back with our friends and family... a great place to have fun!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family