“Using puppies to atract customers”
Review of Emy Cafe

Emy Cafe
Ranked #128 of 337 Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
Cuisines: Egyptian
Reviewed 28 December 2015

I'd like to bring to all pet lovers attention that Emy cafe is using puppies just to atract customers. In the past few years I have seen them change their puppies several times. Ones the puppies grow up and are not cute and attractive they get replaced with a new ones.....and what happens with the old ones its a mystery. This is an animal abuse and shouldn't be allowed.

1  Thank Samantha P

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

Really I don't know what in this place make come back there many times! ☺ But the atmosphere there is very friendly. In first five minutes when u there, u start to feel yourself like at home! Staff is very nice, music, shisha, cocktails... Well this is the best place in NABQ area!

Reviewed 10 November 2015

This is such a great place. A really welcoming bar, we have been going for 3 years now. Great choice of drinks and shisha, great music, and big screen TVs.
The staff are so warm and welcoming and the atmosphere is fantastic, always have a fantastic night every time we visit. This is a must visit place

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

Emy cafe is the one place you must go if your in Sharm Mohamed Basem Ahmed and all that worked there looked after me very will and I send them many thanks to them the beer is 1st class Egyptian beer they do not make food but will get it for you to save you walking they will sit dance and talk with till the early hours we had so much fun I cannot wait to go back and all the shops right next to the cafe will give you good price cos they are all like family plus I did see one bad review on here this is not true and if this person has a problem with my friends please come see me all the best till we meet again my Egyptian brothers sending all my love from England and please don't be put off by Isis Sharm is a very safe place

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Such a fantastic place! Been going here for over 5 years and each time is better than the last. Mohamed is a legend and will make you feel at home. It's all about having a great time and you will be well looked after. Definitely go and visit them. Can't wait to go back...

Kevin