“A Culinary Delight to Remember”
Review of Casa Mia

Casa Mia
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The atmosphere will transport you to Italy and the food, highlighted by the best anti pasta buffet this side of Rome and homemade pastas and pizza to die for, will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Casa Mia

This has to be the best Italian Restaurant in Egypt!
I have visited the Sultan Garden Resort where Casa Mia is situated for seven years now, twice a year with two visits to the restaurant each holiday; this is how much I love it!
The food here is outstanding with Chefs cooking live in front of you, the standard is so high.
The welcome is warm with a big smile from the Manager and his staff, beautiful tables especially set to welcome us as return guests, so much delightful detail making us feel so special.
You are able to sit inside with air conditioning or outside in the warm night watching your meal being prepared.
We started with a visit to the well-stocked buffet with succulent ripe tomatoes with Mozzarella, fresh cucumber salad, rice salads, pasta salads, , creamy cheeses, fresh meats, olives, garlic toasted French stick, and those glorious Mozzarella breaded melts and rice balls.
Gosh I could feast all night on this alone!
Then you can choose a lovely soup – I recommend the fresh mushroom it is delicious!
Or you can have any pasta dish – the lasagne is so nice I wanted that too so one night I had that for my main course.
There is Pizza, Chicken or succulent Steaks … how to choose?????
All served with fresh baked bread rolls, just how can we fit in any of the amazing desserts?
The house wine or any of your favourite drinks are readily available or you can choose from the extensive wine list … not necessary for me as the house wine is very good.

The whole experience is very very nice with attentive service, careful and personal presentation
making us as guests feel very special, I can’t wait to see you in April for another visit.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of food at this restaurant. The service was attentive and friendly. The house wine was undrinkable. When we paid our bill and our server noticed that our wine glasses were still full he offered to give us our money for the wine back. We were impressed with the gesture but refused as the cost to us was minimal but it might have been taken out of his pay. Impressive.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

An great evening spent here in this restaurant. The staff are so friendly make you feel so welcome, service unbeatable! Food amazing. All in all I can't wait to return. We all would like to thank you all again for a great night!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Had wonderful evening at casa mia Great food and lovely to watch chefs at work. Staff are amazing and very attentive Couldn’t refuse dessert even though I was stuffed. Can wait till next time

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Staff courtesy: 5/5
Kitchen and food: 4/5
food quality: 4/5
restaurant atmosphere: 1/5
During our last visit in 2016 we where promised new items would be added to the menu.
Still the same, even the menu looks tired.
Only salad bar has some new items.
Management has no longer control over this restaurant.
one reserves a table to enjoy a beautiful menu , you ask to see the wine list to buy a bottle of wine.
Not counting the table manners of other guests who come in with their hands full of plastic bags and then put bottles of their own (bought outside the hotel -duty free) alcohol on the table.the food is not important after drinking all that they just start complaining and shouting at the waiters.
How does the hotel want me to buy a bottle of wine if others can bring it inside for free ????
If you want to leave the restaurant look out for accidents because the empty alcohol bottles are all over the floor.
Shame such a shame and management does nothing to stop this abuse of alcohol, killing what once was a great restaurant.