What can I say but we had a truly AMAZING holliday at the Baron Resort from being greeted with flowers and a drink. Throughout our entire stay, we were treated with smiles and hellos from everybody-- the room cleaner Khaled (room 311) to the General Manager Ahmed Khaled, a special mention to Ahmed, Oasis Resturant who we had laughing when we told him our room number was 622!!! i think he will remember me!! The food in the itallian (our favourite) was amazing, a special thankyou to the chiefs who made our birthday cake 7th Sept. The pool was enjoyed by my husband when the annimation team got him to play water polo!! while i enjoyed just lazing on the lilo. The fish at the end of the jetty were fascinating. You must come here to see for yourself. We would reccomend this hotel to all whos visiting Sharm we would love to return next year with our family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh