The Baron Resort is a lovely place to chill out and enjoy a week or two of uncomplicated indulgence. We stayed during the last week in March and enjoyed lovely weather which was comfortable both day and night, although the sea was very cold.
The 'Premium' all-inclusive package provides excellent value for money compared to many resorts around the world. At Baron you never feel like a second class tourist with a plastic wrist band and you don't have to wait in line for anything. It’s more ‘a la carte’ than ‘al inclusive’ (sorry!).
Honestly, the service here is second to none and the staff could not be more helpful or accommodating. Our special thanks to Ibrahim in the Sinai Restaurant and to Ahmed in the Palms Beach Bar for showing so much care and attention. Little things like getting a cold towel at midday on the beach or a phone call from reception asking if everything is OK and having your laundry done (FOC) before departure actually make a big difference
We were very impressed with the quality of abundant food in all the restaurants with Egyptian, Italian, Indian, an Outdoor BBQ and a huge International Buffet to choose from. The Piano Bar is excellent with highly attentive staff and all bars offer an excellent choice of cocktails and spirits. Even the local wine is pleasant and the beer is very drinkable. No complaints or issues other than having to lose some weight now we are home.
The rooms could do with a slight face lift and the beds are somewhat harder than most hotels. Nonetheless, the accommodation is very spacious, bright and clean, providing most of what is needed for a comfortable stay, save perhaps for a decent sized bath towel and a bath to go with it. However, a good shower is provided in an otherwise well equipped en-suite.
We have no hesitation in recommending the Baron Resort and we will certainly be returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC and Odigeo so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh