My husband and I had an excellent 10 day stay at the Baron Resort in February. We stayed in room 619 which had a great view over the sea towards Tiran Island. There is a minibar in the room, tea/coffee making facilities, tv. You dont need to take bathroom toiletries as they are all provided and of very nice quality.
The management are always around and constantly asking your opinion on the resort and if you were enjoying your stay. The staff and very friendly and welcoming. The cleanliness is outstanding. The gardens are beautiful and the gardeners work so hard to keep them just so. We always got a good morning from them each day. We used to go to the beach each day where Mohammed always looked after us. The restaurants are all very good (if you dont see something you like the chefs will always accommodate you if they are able to). We enjoyed the Italian restaurant (food is excellent). We also had a lovely meal in the Indian Restaurant (where I was presented with a cake for my birthday). The Egyptian restaurant was also very good. We ate at the pool bar at lunchtime a few times and it was such a shame because the food was never very hot. Good selection though. The premium all inclusive is well worth booking - free haircut, free laundry (came home with cases full of clean washing), free massage etc.
We met some great people in the lobby bar and had many a late night there being looked after by Khaled and the other lads. Sorry names slipped my mind, Ahmed always looked after us at breakfast (where we sat outside).
It was very chilly in the evening and so it was a great shame that you couldn't sit outside at the pool bar where there was live music (maybe a couple of patio heaters would help - note to management). This is a fantastic hotel do not hesistate to book it. This was our third visit to Egypt but first time at the Baron Resort. We hope to return later in the year. I have recommended the hotel to four friends and they are in the process of booking up.
We travelled from Gatwick on Easy Jet and the plane was fine. Only mentioned because I've heard a lot of people saying how bad the Thomas Cook flights are.
We must congratulate the management on the way the resort is run. You should be very proud of your staff.
Susan & Keith Allen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh