Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Cyrene Grand Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
Tiran Island Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Melia Sinai(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Cyrene Island Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Melton Beach Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Beachfront
Aurora Sharm Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Belvedere(Sharm El Sheikh)
4,316 results
All reviewssinai restaurantbeach barindian restaurantniche barfree massagesea viewtiran islandfisha la carte restaurantsanimation teampool restaurantcold towelsgala dinnergeneral managerfantastic hotelour favouritespecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2012

This was without a doubt the best hotel we have ever stayed in for all inclusive. We were very cautious before we went to Egypt as everyone said we would have bad stomaches.We started off not eating the salad and cleaning our teeth with bottled water but by the end of the week we were eating everything and even cleaning our teeth with the tap water. The service in the restaurants was excellent especially a waiter called Tamer he treated us like royalty. Also the lad that cleaned our room called Tariq was brilliant and nothing was too much trouble for him. The bar we enjoyed the most was the pool bar and the barman called Mamdou was very good at making cocktails putting on a show most nights setting fire to sambouca.It was my husbands birthday while we were there and they really made it special for him even bringing a cake and a personalised card for him to our ntable in the restaurant. We enjoyed all the a la carte restaurants but our favourite was the Italian.
All in all we would recommend this hotel to anyone and we had such a brilliant time that we booked straight away to go back for Christmas.

Room Tip: sea view rooms have good sun trap on balcony
4  Thank fifi1960
Baronmanager, Area General Manager at Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear Guests,

We would like to send you our cordially thanks for posting your great review regarding your recent stay at our Baron Resort Hotel and we highly appreciate your recommendation to anyone.

You stated, that you had such a brilliant time with us and that it was the best all-inclusive hotel you stayed in, so you are going to return for Christmas, which makes us more than happy and proud.

We are awaiting you for your return visit by the end of this year to celebrate Christmas with us at our resort.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

I almost don't want to go back to the Baron Resort just in case the experience we had there in early March was a one-off! The description on the web site in someways doesn't do the hotel justice. The rooms are very spacious and clean with excellent fixtures and fittings. There is a very good choice of restaurants and the standard of food is also excellent. The gardens are immaculate and the (slightly plump) gardener who we spoke to on most days would take the time to tell us the names of the plants and trees. In fact all the staff were most friendly and obliging. I believe the chain is going to open another hotel in Sharm soon. Lets hope it is as good the Baron Resort.

Room Tip: It is worth paying the premium for a sea view room
2  Thank selMoray

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you indeed for your superb feedback about your recent holiday at our Baron Resort Hotel and we are very glad, that we could meet your expectations and our facilities with our services were up to your complete satisfaction.

We are looking forward to hopefully welcoming you soon again at our resort here or at our new property, the Baron Palace in Sahl Hasheesh, Hurghada.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Reading the other reviews we really expected a lot from this resort. Don't get me wrong it was good but I wouldn't say it was amazing. The place was clean, the staff generally very friendly and the food was good in places. Having stayed all inclusive last year at the grand makadi in hurghada I think I spoilt myself and couldn't help comparing the two. The other thing that contributed to me being a little critical was the price. £1,900 for 2 people fora a week from Thomas cook. In my eyes this isn't a cheap holiday and with which my expectations were high. Without labouring the point too much I guess I was underwhelmed!
The biggest disappointment for me was the food. The general restaurant served some ok food but it wasn't brilliant. The seafood restaurant meal we had was poor. 2 food highlights for us were the Indian and the Italian. The Italian was head and shoulders above the others for food, service and experience. The waiter we had was lovely and really made a fuss and made sure we had a great evening, so much so we went twice.
A bit of a niggle of a problem for me was the noise that the fridge made in the room!!! It woke me up on more than one occasion. this hotel is perhaps getting tired and I imagine would benefit from a few upgrades!! (starting to sound like victor meldrew now!!)
Not sure if it was the price, the food or my high expectations( probably a combination) I think this is a good resort but in my opinion could be a lot better.

6  Thank scott c

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for sharing your valuable comments regarding your recent holiday at our Baron Resort Hotel with us.

We appreciate your positive feedback for our staff and services, especially for the Italian & Indian restaurant, but we really regret, that our gastronomy offers in some areas could meet your expectations as our Chefs are always trying to fulfill our dear customers’ requirements by even preparing additionally individual dishes for our client’s needs to ensure their satisfaction. It would be very helpful and kind from your side to contact me under my email (ahmed.khaled@baronsharm.com) for further details concerning the food issue as our target is always, that our guests leave our resort with a positive memory.

We will be very pleased, if you give us the chance to host you once again at our resort to satisfy you also from all culinary aspects.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

This was our 4th winter break at this hotel - the most revisited hotel in our holidaying experience. The ratings on rooms, service etc speak for themselves however there is no mention of the quality of food and to us this is an important element of our holidays, in this respect the Baron Resort has never let us down - the choice of restaurants, service and quality of food is exemplary. The laundry service must be second to none and is well worth using.
The beach, with its vast frontage and many comfortable sunbeds is never crowded and is complimented by a most comfortable beach/lounge/bar area. Also the cleanliness of the beach area is a compliment to the hotel staff.
We have said it before but the attention given to guests by the management - Area Manager Mr Khaled and General Manager Mr Ahmed is something the resort excels at. Any reasonable request or suggestion is dealt with quickly and efficiently and without any fuss.
From our point of view it is always good to see a good proportion of the staff year after year - they remember you and give the same high quality service we have come to expect.
Well done Baron Resort.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank scafeller

Dear Guests,

We would like to express our appreciation and thanks for publishing your very positive review upon your 4th visit at our Baron Resort Hotel.

You made us very proud by your praising words about our resort and our team and we are grateful to be your host for your winter breaks.

We are awaiting you already for your next visit for another perfect holiday experience at our resort.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

Have just returned back from another brilliant time at the Baron Resort. This is our sixth time there, and as all the other times everything is spot on, staff, mangement, facilities, food.Also I would like to thank all the staff who put up with me in my attemps in speaking Arabic. Can not wait untill next hoiliday there.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Baronmanager, Area General Manager at Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Dear Guests,

We would like to sincerely thank you for your great summary about your recent repeated stay at our Baron Resort Hotel and we highly appreciate your loyalty to our resort.

It’s really so nice to read, that you had another brilliant time with us upon your sixth visit and we are with pleasure awaiting you soon for your next holiday here at your second home.