“Private transfers from and to the airports in Egypt”

Sharm Wonders - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 16.10*
and up
Sharm Private Transfer
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a British-Egyptian travel company specializing in travel consultancy, transfers, day excursions and tours in Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo and beyond...
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had the oppprtunity to use the private airport transfer services in both Luxor and Cairo. All the drivers that were assigned to pick me up from either the hotels or airports were all very courteous and professional. They were always on time and helped me get to my destination safely and on time.My flight in to Luxor got delayed a day because of a sandstorm but the company was able to accommodate the change in dates and ensured someone was available to pick me up the next day! Greatly appreciated. When i was leaving Egypt, i had to change my pickup time from the hotel to the Airpot at the last minute. The company happily helped reachedule my pickup time! They helped made my vacation to Egpyt smooth and enjoyable. Thank you!! Keep up the good work.

3  Thank K D
in 16 reviews
"took extra care"
"big companies"
in 2 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"worth paying extra"
in 12 reviews
"private tour"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 18 January 2018

i did some trips with sharm wonders and all of them were super great .
the best of them was the sharm desert adventure as it was one of my dreams to drive quad and see the stars at sharm desert .
thank you so much sharm wonders , we will recommend you to all our friends.

1  Thank Mahmoud H
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We booked Sharm Wonders for 5 day trips in December 2017. We travelled as a family of 7 with 5 children aged 19, 15, 12, 5 and 3.

5 in 1 desert safari
Semi Submarine Trip
Dolphin Show
Day trip to Cairo by plane with private guide
City tour of Sharm el Sheikh

The whole process was very easy and any questions we had were answered promptly. Before travelling I was in touch with Mr Mahmoud via whats app and he was very helpful. The rep came to meet us outside the hotel and gave us the vouchers and details of all the trips.

Hakeem our guide for the desert adventure was amazing, so polite and helpful. As we had 2 young children, he had our 5 year old with him on the quad bike so I could hold the 3 year old while my husband drove the buggy. He even gave his jacket to my son as I had forgotten to bring his. He was also very helpful in keeping the younger 2 entertained so we could eat the dinner and watch the show. The adventure was amazing and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Ahmed our private guide in Cairo was equally amazing. He was very knowledgeable and spoke very good English. He answered any questions we had and tailored our day so that we could all enjoy it. He even looked after our youngest who had fallen asleep by the time we had got to the pyramids. He took lots of lovely photos for us and made this an unforgettable day.

Ali was our main driver and he was always on time and very kind and polite. He made an effort to engage in conversation and was very friendly. The van was fully air conditioned and very clean.

Sharm Wonders made our trip to Egypt an unforgettable experience. I must admit we were a bit scared about doing all the day trips, especially with 2 young children but we had no reason to worry. At all times we felt safe and Mr Mahmoud was constantly in touch via whats app and phone to make sure that everything was ok for us. I would definitely recommend using Sharm Wonders.

2  Thank saimamubeen
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We loved this trip especially we have used this company before in Sharm El Sheikh.
We were picked up from our hotel at 8am and were taken to the Marina where we got given our diving suits and asked to fill out some papers about our basic health. We then got on the Boat and headed out to sea. All the crew on the boat were all very friendly and accommodating. The diving instructor carefully explained what were going to be doing and showed how to use the apparatus.
If you are lucky you may be able to see Dolphins too, if you want they may let you jump in the sea to swim with them and see them a bit more closely. depending how many people there are diving you will have to wait to take turns diving as you have to go in with an instructor. But whilst you wait you can do some snorkeling or just sunbathe on the boat. Lunch is also made and served for you after you have done diving. With refreshments throughout the day.
In all it is a very good excursion and the price as well is superb, again would definitely recommend.

3  Thank eslam r