“Relaxing short break ”

Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
Ranked #64 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I just came back from the city of peace where I stayed at the Marriot Hotel I've stayed at this hotel before but it's been 10 years since I stayed there the hotel is quite nice overlooking the Naama Bay beach I want to thank Ahmed in the breakfast restaurant for his help and great service always with a smile on his face the check in was quick as a Marriot Rewards card this was expected from them I was upgraded to a beach room which was quite big and nice the food at the hotel was great and so was the service every night there is a show with a belly dancer at the beach bar which was very entertaining I recommend u stay at the Marriot u will enjoy it the weather was great 28C N.B only one negative thing is when the reception guy told me not to get any food with me in my room which I found this to be strange while I am surrounded with many restaurants where I can choose to eat what I like and to take with me what I want to eat in my room ?

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Marriott Sharm ... R, Lina Soliman - Executive Office Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest
First of all we'd like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us following your recent stay at the Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort. We are so pleased to know that the service extended to you during your vacation with us has met your expectations. It was a great pleasure having you here with us and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you sometime soon. Once again thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and for choosing Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort - it's truly appreciated.
Lina Soliman

Write a ReviewReviews (2,208)

Reviewed 5 November 2017

My husband and I were there 2 weeks ago and we had the most pleasant stay ever. The service was amazing, the rooms were perfectly clean, the food was out of this world, the staff was so friendly and professional at the same time.
I had a minor accident at the sea and everyone in the resort was so supportive and kind. I would like to thank Mr. Sabry for his help and understanding, I would like to thank Dr. Mohamed for his care and professional way in handling the situation. I would like also to thank the restaurant manager for his understanding and amazing service. I would definitely recommend this resort and I hope we can go back soon. So proud of you guys. Keep up the amazing work.
The Fanous couple

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Marriott Sharm ... R, Lina Soliman - Executive Office Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Just finished an amazing 6 night stay here at the Marriott and I can’t wait to come back already. The hotel location is superb and their private beach area is easily the best in Naama bay. Their menus are excellent value for money for both food and beverages. The most memorable part of my trip was easily the hotel staff. Every single Egyptian member of staff were warm, welcoming and very friendly. Ahmed at breakfast each morning was my favourite staff member as well as all the security men by the beach front. The room view was superb and the facilities overall were very good. Can’t wait to return. Shukran Jazilan Marriott Sharm

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Marriott Sharm ... R, Lina Soliman - Executive Office Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My husband and I would like to express our thanks and appreciation to Larisa of Sharm El Sheikh Marriott during our stay with them from 24-27th Oct.

First of all, she responded to our request almost immediately after receiving our email. Everything was arranged as per our request.

During our stay there, she even helped us to arrange transport in Cairo even tho we do not stay at Marriott Cairo. She went all out to make the arrangement for us. For that, we are most grateful.

I wish her all the best and she is definitely a valuable employee to anyone who hire her.

Best regards,
Mrs. Eric Tan

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Once I decided to visit Sharm El sheikh, I was not sure about the hotel that I should stay in, thanks to god that I decided to stay at Marriott, one of the greatest hotels here, great price, service and staff!
And also the atmosphere here is LEGENDARY.

I would like specially to thank the animation team here at Marriott! They are great, awesome and SO SO SO friendly, I even had a 2 days extension specially for them, they made my stay here great! And I would rate my staying here as VERY GOOD because of them ❤️

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Marriott Sharm ... R, Lina Soliman - Executive Office Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017