2,397 results
All reviews mountain side marriot mountain naama bay animation team piano bar breakfast and dinner half board special thanks private beach fish italian restaurant adam sharm holiday islam hamada guys
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Just finished an amazing 6 night stay here at the Marriott and I can’t wait to come back already. The hotel location is superb and their private beach area is easily the best in Naama bay. Their menus are excellent value for money for both food and beverages. The most memorable part of my trip was easily the hotel staff. Every single Egyptian member of staff were warm, welcoming and very friendly. Ahmed at breakfast each morning was my favourite staff member as well as all the security men by the beach front. The room view was superb and the facilities overall were very good. Can’t wait to return. Shukran Jazilan Marriott Sharm

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Marriott Sharm ... R, Lina Soliman - Executive Office Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest
First of all we'd like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us following your recent stay at the Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort. We are so pleased to know that the service extended to you during your vacation with us has met your expectations. It was a great pleasure having you here with us and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you sometime soon. Once again thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and for choosing Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort - it's truly appreciated.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My husband and I would like to express our thanks and appreciation to Larisa of Sharm El Sheikh Marriott during our stay with them from 24-27th Oct.

First of all, she responded to our request almost immediately after receiving our email. Everything was arranged as per our request.

During our stay there, she even helped us to arrange transport in Cairo even tho we do not stay at Marriott Cairo. She went all out to make the arrangement for us. For that, we are most grateful.

I wish her all the best and she is definitely a valuable employee to anyone who hire her.

Best regards,
Mrs. Eric Tan

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Once I decided to visit Sharm El sheikh, I was not sure about the hotel that I should stay in, thanks to god that I decided to stay at Marriott, one of the greatest hotels here, great price, service and staff!
And also the atmosphere here is LEGENDARY.

I would like specially to thank the animation team here at Marriott! They are great, awesome and SO SO SO friendly, I even had a 2 days extension specially for them, they made my stay here great! And I would rate my staying here as VERY GOOD because of them ❤️

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Marriott Sharm ... R, Lina Soliman - Executive Office Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

When i go to sharm sure s marriott why?
Bcs u don t feel alone u feel with ur family.

very nice hotel , closed to the center .. direct on the beach have sandy beach .. full activities..
Mika anna and the old staff of animation
They are so funny verry friendly.

Security everywhere no need for a bodyguard to be in a safe side t marriott

very clean, friendly staff from the door to the houskeeping staff and very help full ,
the best chef in the italian restaurants on beach side..
And for the full board verry nice tasty food everyday
For the beach rest honestly mohamad fouad and mahmoud and islam the best
And sre my best friend mohamad hamdi
new staff took many time to prepare the order special the shisha man
I want to give my big thanks
To Mr waleed i love to be in quit room bcs always i have prob with the khaliji pple and he do his best to change my room immadietly.

This time i didnt see hamada he was in vacation thank u for Mr mahmoud reservation.

Marriott staff
See u soon
Samar younes

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Marriott Sharm ... R, Guest Relations at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Samar Y,

We truly appreciate your high praise of our convenient location, irresistible food and cleanliness, safety and entertainment activities.
Our team are proud to succeed in providing the highest service standards for your unforgettable stay. Rest assured that all staff members which are mentioned in your kind feedback will be appropriately recognized for their exceptional service.
Please accept our apologies for the challenges experienced while waiting for shisha. Your comment has been shared with the management team in order to improve the service and to avoid future disappointment.
Thank you once more for your extensive feedback - it is highly appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Kindest regards,
Larisa Kislukhina

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the stay so much. The staff was too welcoming and friendly. The buffet was amazing. Every day the buffet was different and the quality of the food was perfect. I highly recommend it to anyone. Really one of the most amazing resorts in sharm el sheikh.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael_A_Awad
Marriott Sharm ... R, Lina Soliman - Executive Office Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017