just returned its a nice hotel the rooms are dated and we were upgraded there is only one heated swimming pool out of six the food is nice but not very hot,and theres not much choice.there is little enterainment on a night time ,the resturants close at ten and theres no were to have a drink insde. there is 3 restuants the main 2 are the dome and citital which is full of russians. the grounds are very well kept the staff are exellent and will do anything for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh, stretching across the sands of Naama Bay, overlooks the Red Sea and South Sinai desert and mountains. The resort's traditional Arabic domes and archways form a village-style ambiance. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, and seven swimming pools for relaxing laps in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Beach Resort And Casino
- Sonesta Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta