“Another wonderful stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Another wonderful stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

This was my second visit (solo female traveller) in 3 months and I was greeted back with such warmth and friendship by all of the staff. The hotel location is ideal for the Old Market and is only a 10 minute taxi ride from Naama Bay. My room was kept spotless and the towel sculptures made me smile every day. The food was excellent with a great variety and the service is 100% and always with a smile and the Beach Bar serves a fabulous beef shewerka. The beach is kept clean and there is always a sunbed to be had. The Animation Team keep the guests amused day and night and work very hard to make sure all guests are catered for. The boccia game is still as popular and provided me with yet again many laughs. The shows that are put on in the evening are full of variety and enjoyed by all. The Comedy show in the Borsalina Bar was brilliant, I cant wait to see the next one. Annette, what can I say apart from it was so lovely to see you again and thankyou for your kindness and friendship. The hotel management need congratulating on running a top class hotel. I will be returning in May, its like my second home. See you all very soon

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Elaine T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (874)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

We had a wonderful time at the Iberotel Palace Hotel, March 2012. The staff were impeccable and couldn't do enough for us during our stay. Food was great, full of variety, and the hotel itself was spotlessly clean and beautifully kept. Beach is lovely. Location is spot on as there is a mall and a market nearby for shopping for gifts. Easy by taxi to get to other parts of Sharm El Sheikh. Our Guest Relations Co-ordinator Annette was fantastic always attentive and made sure whatever we requested or asked about it was dealt with quickly and efficiently without any fuss. Yoseuf in Animation was great, always lively, entertaining and kept us smiling!! I cannot fault this hotel. We will definitely be coming back!!

3 Thank ACC123
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

What a fantastic hotel. Very spacious room, well furnished and huge comfortable beds.
Outside areas kept very well. Lovely to sit outside in the evenings in the public areas.
If you get the chance to play bowls on the beach you'll have a great time (Youssef you did a great job)

Plenty of food choice, very pleasant staff.

Don't waste your money on the submarine boats that go out to the coral reefs. There is a boat from the hotel jetty that takes you to the reef (free of charge). You can hire a snorkel and goggles and see far more fish this way, it was amazing!

Only criticism lots of cats and not really any nice walks without being pestered to death but would highly recommend the hotel and private beach for a relaxing beach holiday.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012 via mobile

Third visit ! Just got back
Trust the good revues! Don't forget this is a 4 star hotel! Any one who can possibly find fault with this hotel, needs to go and pay "top dollar" at one of the global big names! My partner and I have been lucky enough to stay at these places over the years and quite frankly apart from "Morton brown" products" and napkins placed on our laps! We have found some lacking in what this hotel has in bucket loads!!!
The management strive to mentain their award wining Statius to the point I which they are certainly candidates for stomach ulsers! The rooms are excellent ! The beds? What can I say? My partner and I have played star fish for two weeks!
We would like to praise all the staff but would lose the viewers interest to we want to give special mention to the ones that we feel are the iberotels stars! In the crown!
Annette! " like mad dogs and English men" she goes out in the midday sun! To make sure every thing is ok? She warm "zany" great fun, but totally fixated one delivering satisfaction to both her guests and protecting her managers ' vision'.
Chef Ahmed Salah. The food is always good!but when he returned from vacation,WOW it really lifted its game(how anybody can complain on lack of choice deludes me) we are foodies and look forwards to every meal
Waiters! All excellent Saad( for his cheek!) but special mention for Khaled! I whatched him serve out lunch on the plate of a very infirm lady, and his patciance and kindness deeply touched me.
Animation. What can I say! Beware! Your daughters will fall in love with moody! And Youssef! Well what can I say ? He brings fun and laughter to everything! Even when his mind must go numb refereeing four games of beach boules a day! But don't dismiss Youssef as a likeable clown he speaks many languages fluently ,dances ballroom as well as salsa and disco! And has a very special gift with people! My partner and I adore him( he makes this older lady) feel like a queen!
To finnish(at last) the egytion population can do nothing about flys! Go inside if you don't like them! Same with cats! We like them, some don't. All hotels have them they are a problem! Management are in a difficult situation! Whatever they do they are dammed for it! A cat castration program would help(shame for the Toms as certainly love was in the air) lastly just so you don't think we have shares in iberotels " please can we have sunned pads one day? Those boys down there have the spare time and energy
Mike dyson and Anne smith

Stayed February 2012
1 Thank smithy12cut
Nottingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

We arrived home in the early hours of Monday after a wonderful stay at The Palace again. Everything was as super as our previous stays and for us that's a bonus as change is not always for the best! The management of this hotel are always present and run a very tight ship, so everywhere is spotlessly clean and always welcoming. The only downside can be the roaming cats especially as some guests (stupidly in my opinion) feed them. As usual I spent a lot of my holiday in the heated top pool, this is just paradise to me, warm water with blue sky above and dry soft towels changed whenever you want to. Thanks Naeem for keeping 'my pool' the best!!! The food is also of top quality with joints of meat that are cooked without over spicing etc. and appeal to most palates. There is always a great variety of different dishes for the adventurous to try so am sure there is something for all tastes. The executive chefs are present at every serving and nothing is too much trouble for extras to be provided - thanks Hamet (the handsome one) for my pancakes. The rooms are spacious and we have been told that the bathrooms are being refurbished gradually so that will modernise them - dated at present but we find them perfectly functional. There is tea and coffee making facilities and its replenished daily, together with a mini-bar if required. All-in-all this hotel is excellent if you like a relaxed, clean and comfortable smaller hotel with fantastic staff in wonderful surroundings. Of course the weather is always hotter the later the season but thats personal to all. Thanks to all the staff for looking after us, and to Mr Wael Mortada and Hamet ('my friend') for going the extra mile. Hopefully will be back soon.

Room Tip: All rooms are very good depends if you prefer a pool view or a garden view, but as the buildings are...