“Beautiful and relaxing diving holiday” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sunshine Divers Club - Sharks Bay

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sharm El Sheikh
Sunshine Divers Club - Sharks Bay
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful and relaxing diving holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

We found this place during our first diving trip in Sharm and fell in love this place immediately. We decided to have our next holiday in Sharks Bay and stayed at Sunshine divers for 10 nights and dived with them in Sep 2011. Rooms are basic, clean and nice, very close to the beach. Staff was friendly and cleaned our room when we asked and everything worked very well. Dive school is very relaxed, there wasn´t any pressure to dive or go for the trips. We made few boat trips and shore dives. We hired equipment and they were in good condition. Beach is sandy and very easy to learn how to dive. Days when we weren´t in the boat we snorkeled around reef. There is lots of marine life and good place to see many different fishes and corals. Place is quiet at the evenings but that is the beauty of the place and best way to us to relax and enjoy the time off the work. Holiday was very lovely and everything what I wished for.
Thank you for all and hope to see you soon.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank lipasto

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Kent, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

Can't say enough good things about this dive centre. We dived with them in December and went back again in March and June.
Everyone there is fantastic. The beach where the dive centre is located is perfect for new divers, with a nice easy walk-in entrance. If required the boat for Tiran Island can be caught from the end of the jetty and they will arrange for transfers to catch the boat for Ras Mohammed. Nice relaxed atmosphere at the centre....extremely friendly and welcoming, but also very professional when required.......looking forward to seeing our friends again at Christmas.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank DarrenandSteph
Nordwalde
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

We stayed at a hotel 15 km away, but they picked me up in time every morning without extra charge. The equipment is in great condition (nearly new) and has European DIN standard. In their dive shop, they have fair prices on equipment and you can even get a discount when you become a member of Sunshine Divers Club. The staff is highly educated and very friendly. After I finished my course, I felt well prepared for any dive experience. I booked three additional dives and will come back soon!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank intsoccer
Cairo, Egypt
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2011

I stayed at Sunshine divers (they have a small hotel) and I dived with them. The instructor was rude and not knowledgeable. My room had items stolen and when I went to pay the bill for the dives, the manager, Klaus, who I believe is German, charged me double what he quoted me. He then told me he could have me taken to jail when I objected to his overcharging and he had a security man with a gun beside him. I was basically robbed. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
9 Thank divemaster1234
sunshine-divers, Manager at Sunshine Divers Club - Sharks Bay, responded to this review, 6 June 2011
Dear divemaster1234,

your comment in Tripadvisor is not true. The police station is 10 mtr. from our camp away. If somebody steel your things, so the normal way is to report this to the police. I asked the police for any message or report from your side. There was nothing.
You told me that you do not want to pay your bill. You stayed 7 days in our camp and you were diving with us, you also had rental equipment from us, you bought teaching materials from us. And in the end you don´t want to pay for all this service?
So I had to call the policeman. Finally you paid.

Klaus Reinhard
Technical Manager
Sunshine Divers Club Sharks Bay
Bogota, Colombia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2011

The diving center is amazingly good, friendly and very professional! I got my advance certification there and can not be more satisfied. The Instructor (Lars) was very professional, patient, and explained everything very clear.
The accommodation (at an excellent price) is very basic/simple, but it has all you need + it's literally 2 steps away from the beach. I Would totally recommend this place for divers all over the world, and for anyone wanting to have a good-relaxed-friendly environment on their vacation!!! Thank you Sunshine Divers!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple