“brilliant!”
Review of vino

vino
Ranked #220 of 338 Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
Price range: USD 10 - USD 32
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Nice place, in heart of Naama Bay, indoor and outdoor area, air conditioned.
Reviewed 4 February 2013

A longtime local ex-pat we met turned us on to this little gem. Not much to look at from the outside, but excellent food and service. Great value for money. The seafood was top quality, the staff were professional and friendly, and we left with full bellies and smiles on our faces. Can't recommend it enough.

2  Thank awaferthinmint

Reviewed 19 January 2013

A small restaurant that serves fresh food till late, seafood dishes are great as is the steak menu, it's down by the duty free shop and well worth a visit

1  Thank TonyLEssex
Reviewed 11 January 2013

My friends, who have been living in Sharm for many years, advised us to go there (several years ago). When I first came there this autumn, I was amazed - the food was SO delicious!
Yes, form the outside, it doesn't look very attractive. And the absence of people may reject you (may be we just came there, when it wasn't crowded) .
But the food - especially seafood is unbelievable! I also loved mango and lemon freshly squeezed juices - I drank so many of them, I can't count.
And one special "Thank you" to the service. Waiter, whose name in English is translated as "Smile" was always shining, advising the best and just great.
We will definetely come back there.
P.S. And my Russian friends, living in Sharm, say that Russian dishes, such as Pelmeni and Borsch are amazing :)

3  Thank Gal4onok
Reviewed 19 January 2012

The Atmosphere
It really is a warm and inviting restaurant, with staff who know their stuff and are every bit as charming as the venue itself. Given that it’s such a romantic restaurant.
The Food
Very Tasty specially Mix Seafood, Fresh lobster, I went 2 Times had seafood once and
Pepper Steak once..Really nice

2  Thank kamal i
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We have visited this restaurant many times on our many trips to Naama bay and every year we get very good service and excellant food. Every one should eat here during their stay in Naama bay.
Keep up the good work .