“The best!”
Review of vino

vino
Ranked #222 of 336 Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
Price range: USD 11 - USD 33
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Nice place, in heart of Naama Bay, indoor and outdoor area, air conditioned.
Reviewed 11 January 2013

My friends, who have been living in Sharm for many years, advised us to go there (several years ago). When I first came there this autumn, I was amazed - the food was SO delicious!
Yes, form the outside, it doesn't look very attractive. And the absence of people may reject you (may be we just came there, when it wasn't crowded) .
But the food - especially seafood is unbelievable! I also loved mango and lemon freshly squeezed juices - I drank so many of them, I can't count.
And one special "Thank you" to the service. Waiter, whose name in English is translated as "Smile" was always shining, advising the best and just great.
We will definetely come back there.
P.S. And my Russian friends, living in Sharm, say that Russian dishes, such as Pelmeni and Borsch are amazing :)

3  Thank Gal4onok

Reviewed 19 January 2012

The Atmosphere
It really is a warm and inviting restaurant, with staff who know their stuff and are every bit as charming as the venue itself. Given that it’s such a romantic restaurant.
The Food
Very Tasty specially Mix Seafood, Fresh lobster, I went 2 Times had seafood once and
Pepper Steak once..Really nice

2  Thank kamal i
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We have visited this restaurant many times on our many trips to Naama bay and every year we get very good service and excellant food. Every one should eat here during their stay in Naama bay.
Keep up the good work .

Reviewed 14 November 2011

The food here is good, freshly prepared and very tasty. The service is a bit slow. One waiter seems to do all the work!

Reviewed 8 November 2011

me and my freind have been going to sharm for 5years ,we have never had a bad meal in vinos and can say the staff are wonderfull especially telal the head waiter.this time they even made an english desert for us .will return again nxt year.

2  Thank EWRIGHT679