USD 57
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 65/night.

USD 93
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 112/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 94
USD 64
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 80
USD 56
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 91/night.

USD 60
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Belvedere(Sharm El Sheikh)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 171
USD 162
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 126
USD 105
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh(Sharm El Sheikh)
USD 116
USD 97
Priceline
The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh(Sharm El Sheikh)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 292
USD 240
Orbitz.com
USD 497
USD 314
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsgrill restaurantclub elartificial wavesreservations managerfishmain restaurantanimation teamhotel areasea viewfire showaqua parkrimonpoolsdivingsharmfrindlyentertainment
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Me and my Fiance traveled here in June for two weeks. Overall the Hotel was Nice and the Room was cleaned every day and I couldn't fault how friendly the staff were, especially the bar staff at the African bar.
I had read reviews before we travelled that said it is not for English as it is full of Russians and Polish but it didn't put us off going, however i now understand these reviews as the other guests were so rude and had no manners whatsoever somebody actually pushed my hand out of the way whilst I was getting a drink so that he could get one!
There was only us and one other English couple there the whole time we wre there. The staff do seem to love English people though!
Both me and my other half got ill whilst away and the food was pretty boring, if you don't like pasta then there isn't much else to eat apart from chicken which got quite boring as that was lunch for most days!
Also when we arrived we weren't told that lunch was in the grill everyday so we nearly missed lunch the first day and there were no labels on the food telling you what was in the pasta dishes which wasn't too good for me as I am allergic to garlic so I had to be careful what i had to eat.
You can't fault the beach and the sealife is amazing, so great for snorkling.
It was just a little too hot for me the second week and I love the sun but i think it was in the 40's so if i went back to Egypt I would go at another time of year when it's not as hot.
I wouldn't go back to this hotel simply because we got so ill and the food wasn't the best.
We still had a nice time but I just wouldn't advise English to go to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robyn G
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We had booked our vacation in el Faraana reef Sharm el sheikh via Hotels4u.com. once we arrived we found the worst customer service ever. They gave us a room with two single beds and advised us to put them together to form one big bed. the room was dirty and the sheets were grey from all the dirt. there was hair on the pillows and the flusher was not working .once they knew that we were Egyptians they told us that our all inclusive serive is only for chips not regular meals. However; we have booked out stay for all inclustive meal service. But after we pulled out our US passport they changed every thing for us. I do not recommend this resort for any one.it has bad food and the food is not fresh and will make you sick.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank owfa
Reviewed 5 February 2012

This hotel is mainly advertised to Russians and Italians so dont expect good old English queuing for the food etc But in exchange we found everyone much quieter than your average English resort. Wonderful!
This hotel is clean and spread over a few acres, the gardens are pretty and its fairly quiet (we went in June - no school hols). The staff are friendly and around to help day and night. The pools are all stunning and refreshing.
The hotel grounds slope down to the beach and to its own reef (shared with adjoining hotel) and I must say, Ive been to the great Barrier Reef, Fiji etc and this is the most stunning snorkling anywhere!! If your thinking of Sharm El Sheik for the snorkling then this is the place to stay - the best is free and at your fingertips all holiday!
The food Im afraid was very average, nothing was delicious, but was ok and if you are all inclusive it is fine for a week or so, with some variety.
Perhaps the only other thing to say is that for those that are wheel chair bound and those who find walking difficult, the beach may prove hard (but not impossible) to access. This is due to the many stairs down (and up) to get to it.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Nadine S
Reviewed 5 February 2012

We stayed at Hilton Sharm in (Sep 2008) but decided to experience other hotels in neighbourhood so we bought an one-day entry in this Hotel.
It was a really fun day!! swiming pool area is beautiful- I love a sea lighthouse:) and wave pool:)!!Beach is nice as well, but just too noisy.. and the entertainment was weirdly in italian.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Anna G
Reviewed 15 January 2012

We wanted a warm family christmas holiday again. We read reveiws that Faraana Reef was an all Russian resort but we thought that we'd try it out anyway. There were Russians, Polish and italians present but it was nice . There were only 3 british families on the resort during Christmas and New Year but it made no difference. Some Russians were asked to get in the que like everybody else just like anywhere else !!!
The Rooms were very clean, nice and quite a good size. 3 Women stayed in one room and still had room to manuver!!. Maintained well. The housekeeping came twice a day to clean and give fresh towels. They also left a different design with the towels every day which was a lovely touch :)
The resort is huge and wonderfully clean.There are a selection of pools to choose from.
The staff are second to none. Always pleasant, polite and friendly. Most communicated in perfect english. We found staff in the spa(mohamid), beach (Luca,Thomas, angel,mena)) reception (Mina) resraurants, grills, bars, hair salon(Mimo),housekeeping really lovely.
The beach...well........even though there are alot of steps........."awesome" were the words of my children aged 13 and 15.There is so much for them to do while your chilling out. Your even given a free massage. The snorkling is out of this world. If its not your thing then go out on a boat and see the coral and fish. The staff again are brilliant , if you dont want what there offering they dont hound or hasstle you.The beach is spotless.
Felt abit intimidated outside the resort though, so we had our own personal guide to take us everywhere we wanted. Luca is a saint :) We felt like kings and queens at Asda prices!!!!lol I have seen on other reviews that people complained about the food......Brits are not catered for but as far as im concerned ....i ate healthier. It was the same old same old though.
All in all i would recomend this resort to anyone. This is a must do resort.
WE ARE BOOKING OUR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR HOLIDAY AGAIN HERE THIS YEAR ITS THAT GOOD X

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family