“Relaxing”

Miramar Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 332 Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
Description: The Miramar Cafe & Restaurant is a full service restaurant/cafe located in the centre of Nabq. We are serving a delicious range of Italian and international dishes along with light refreshements, deserts and Shisha.
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Went with a few friends last night. Nice atmosphere and good shisha. Have eaten there a few times before, I can recommend the bolognaise and chicken penne pasta. Very yummy.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I went hear with some friends and we all ordered different foods and we all enjoyed our meal. There was eight of us and not one complaint. I will be going back soon, lovely to meet the staff very friendly and polite nothing is too much trouble for them.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Love visiting Miramar. The hosts are so friendly and make you feel so welcome. Great drinks, lovely coffee, gorgeous pasta and pizza plus lots of other dishes. New Zealand fillet was the best steak ive ever had, it literally melted in my mouth and with excellent exchange rate eating here is fantastic value for money.

We will return in December

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We went here by chance , guess what , turns out they have the cleanest , best and most modern shisha in ALL of Sharm...

I'm a picky shisha / hooka smoker , this place was upscale and unique to say the least. Felt I had to drop by and give them a shout out !

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Excellent minestrone soup with garlic bread good prices and excellent service
Staff very friendly and you don't feel rushed