1,024 results
All reviews royal suite memorable stay ahmed el room cleaning swimming pool local drinks restaurant staff very nice hotel wonderful vacation rooms are great animation team couldn't do enough indian restaurant at lunchtime special thanks jaz german
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

First it is like everyone knows what to do without being told to.
Second the cleanliness , hospitality & kindness of the whole staff is exceptional
Really recommended for any honeymooners

Recommending the private pool suite very much

Mostafa Shaaban

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Team123, Guest Relations Manager at Jaz Makadi Star & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Mr. Mostafa,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in Jaz Makadi Star. We appreciate your comments regarding that everything was up to your respect expectation. We are looking forward to welcome you back again in Jaz Makadi Star.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I have visited this hotel three times in the last 7-8 years and I always stay in the royal suite with the private pool. I have to say that the 1st time (Dec. 2009) was so good that I thought this hotel could be the best -overall- in the country.

3-4 years later I've been there again and I still get to enjoy my stay, even though it's quality wasn't as impressive as the 1st visit. There was a noticeable drop in the overall quality of everything, specially staff and service. But it was still good.

This month was most recent visit to Jaz Makadi Star and I am really disappointed with the decline this hotel is undertaking in terms of service quality. Staff are totally unprofessional, starting from the security person at the hotel door and restaurant waiters to front desk employees and receptionists. Some of them are absolutely clueless, some are rude while others just don't care!
Although I was paying a lot of money to stay in their most expensive suite with an all inclusive package, I didn't feel special or welcome most of the time!
There were a lot of useful info that wasn't communicated to me on arrival -even though I asked!-, like being entitled to use the Aqua Park for free, having a free breakfast/dinner in the room or the late check out possibility. One receptionist told me all the details -out of pure luck- when I was trying to book a romantic dinner inside the suite. I was seriously angry, because I did ask the dumb person who checked me in and I only got a mixture of lies and misinformation crap out of him. Because of this, I missed my chance to spend a day in the Aqua Park and I could've missed more benefits I was entitled for.
Food wasn't good too.. I tried the Indian restaurant there for a change, and it wasn't bad for my first Indian food ever. The problem there was with staff. Those guys were unprofessional, offensive and really creepy!

I love the place.. It's great for a romantic getaway not for a family vacation. But I don't think I would enjoy staying there again with this disappointing level of service quality..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FaRouK N
Hotel_Team123, Manager at Jaz Makadi Star & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Mr. Farouk,

Thank you for your comment and feedback. We are sorry that this time your stay was not as enjoyable as it have been all previous times.

We will do our best in order to handle the negative mentioned points.
Regarding your comment about the privileges of our Royal suite guests we would like to mention that we are placing the letter in each room with all the details. As we have seen that you have chosen to have a Romantic dinner in your suite and we hope that it was up to your satisfaction.

We apologize once again and we hope that you will give us another chance in order to prove to you our real level.

We will be glad to Welcome you back again in Jaz Makadi Star and Spa.

With best regards,
Hotel Team

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

It was my third time. The hotel the staff all I can say it was warm feeling thank you all. It were some little problems but the reaction were fast and the way to deal with it from the staff was very effective. Thank you again and keep going . For sure it will not be my last time .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hotel_Team123, Guest Relations Manager at Jaz Makadi Star & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great time with my family . Staff are friendly , polite and helpful. They all want to give you best service to make your stay a remarkable one. They take any comments on board and try to accommodate it immediately . I liked the hotel as not crowded as others ...very reasonable capacity. Rooms are clean and spacious. Only negative is quality of food which can improve to make it a real 5 stars hotel experience. There is variety of food but quality of some of the items can partially spoil the meal . I would recommend it to families and definitely will go again . Thanks Mr. Mohamed / or MahmooD at reception and all Mahmouds in the hotel who served us

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hotel_Team123, Manager at Jaz Makadi Star & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Ms. Dalia,

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in Jaz Makadi Star and Spa. Hotel team is always doing their best in order to provide the guests with the highest level of service. It is heartwarming to hear your beautiful compliments about their work.
We are sorry that the quality of food left room for improvement. We are taking all your comments very seriously and we will try to do our best in order to meet your expectations during your next visit.

We will be glad to Welcome you back again in Jaz Makadi Star and Spa.

Sunny regards,
Hotel Team

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Tons of positive energy from the first moment you put your foot in smiley faces all around you
Every inch in the place is saying welcome to you very high quality food and drinks decent stuff
Its a place you would like to visit again

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Hotel_Team123, Guest Relations Manager at Jaz Makadi Star & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Mr. Hamed Malek,