1,001 results
All reviews aqua park animation team beautiful holiday large balcony super hotel pool view restaurant manager enjoyed my stay special thanks house keeping see you soon every evening amazing hotel kids club main building plenty of sunbeds water slides
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

went here for 15 days over the Christmas time loved the hotel we was given an upgrade on arrival and had an amazing room over looking the pool very spacious the staff were very attentive and could not do enough for both myself and mother especially magady m.anwar (general manger) mohamed Ali (restaurant supervisor) and Mahmoud affta (executive chef) my mother was treat like a queen by them all we was given 5 star treatment by them all am so looking forward to going back with the family this year in June recommend this hotel to anyone beach was only a five minute bus shuttle from hotel which were every 15
minutes

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

It's amazing holyday! Thanks a lot of for staff and animators. They're so craizy and amazing peoples. Food is very tasty, hotel is clean and very big. One minus is bad wi-fi, but it was a good time to relax without internet.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Definitely not a 5 star , stayed here for a week with my husband and friends, the room was quite dated but very spacious and clean, staff are lovely and very friendly. Plenty of choice for food chicken, beef pizza etc and very nice, the only problem is they kept on running out of cutlery, good luck with finding a knife and fork, as for the tea cups, there really not nice, that's if you can get one, I advise you to take your own as they have chips and cracks in them.
You also are allowed a free meal in the Italian restraunt on site, it was booked up for a few days in advance so when we booked it we was quite excited thinking it must be good, don't let that fool you, my friend ordered the margarita pizza, it was a piece of dough with a sprinkle of cheese on top, that was it, I ordered the creamy pasta, well, I can't describe what it was, we seriously did laugh about our Italian experience even though we couldn't eat it, I advise you not to bother.
A few little tips, don't exchange your money at the hotel as you will get a lower rate. Go out the back gate of the hotel and if the atms don't work, go to the Hilton hotel, it's got a machine inside with good rates and free to use, you will also find shops here on the high street, gift shops, little supermarket etc.
So, overall, this is definatly not a five star hotel but you will find great food, nice staff and a lovely clean hotel . Oh and there is a shuttle bus every 15 mins to the beach that's a five min ride away. Enjoy your stay if you book here.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda A
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a 13 night holiday in this hotel. The hotel staff are exceptional; specifically, Magdy M.Anwar (general manager), Mohammed Ali (restaurant supervisor), Mahmoud Aftaa (executive chef), chef Saeed and Hany-Timo (photographer). Mr. Magdy was very welcoming; he was extremely hospitable and generous. He ensured our wedding anniversary was special and memorable and organised a cake and a meal alongside a party.
Hany-Timo did our photoshoot on the beach at sunset: the photos came out beautiful. The staff went above and beyond and were incredibly polite and organised. The hotel facilities are outstanding; you have everything at your disposal. There's a souvenir and gift shop (which are reasonably priced), arrangement of excursions, arranging taxis and brilliant photography. The food service was brilliant - there was a good variety of different food. The animation team never failed to entertain.

Overall, we highly recommend you visit this hotel as it is excellent and caters for all your needs.
We will definitely visit again.
Thank you!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ansar h
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Hi, after reading negative reviews can't understand why, when I arrived was greeted with a cocktail and the reception staff were very helpful, a young man carried my bag to the room and showed me around showed me how the aircon worked, there's a free safe, nice bathroom with hairdryer and free shower gel and shampoo, nice large balcony with sea and poolview,meals at breakfast omelettes were made to order and eggs were cooked fresh, there was plenty of bread, lunch there was always fish chicken meat plenty of salads pasta rice, pizza and sweets, you can get drinks for the bar,dinner much the same as lunch fish meat chicken salads, can't see what people we're moaning about, I never went hungry, drinks were in small plastic glasses that was my only complaint, pool was great, to get to the beach there's a free shuttle or if you go out the back of the hotel it's a 10 minute walk had a great time here. Hope this helps

Trip type: Travelled solo