Royal Star Empire Beach Resort
USD 148
  • Breakfast included
Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
USD 198
USD 138
Marriott Hotels
USD 146
USD 210
USD 157
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 219/night.

USD 81
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

USD 88
USD 169
USD 119
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsoasis baranimation teambelly dancerecommend this hotelmini discothree cornersbeach boyscomedy showsee you soonevery eveningspecial thanksfishclean roomsnice holidayclean beachenjoyed my staybig thanks
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed a week at this resort enjoying every minute of it. The staff was very nice. Thank you animation team naimly Doha Al-Safty for for being creative, friendly, joyful and very entertaining

1  Thank jasmineelkholei
Gr-Royalstar, General Manager at Royal Star Empire Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thanks for sharing your experience of Triton Empire Beach. It sounds like we have made a great impression on you and exceeded your expectations with our heartfelt service. We are glad you could truly relax and enjoy. We would love to have you back again, hopefully soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We spend each summer in triton empire beach resort since my kids were very young , each time we come back we are impressed with the great quality and nice staff aswell as the clean rooms , i would like to kindly thank the whole animation team ( mr : ahmed , mohamed , walid & miss doha ) for the great environment they provide us to keep us entertained , they are very kind , joyfull , energetic people , i would also like to thank the guest realtion manager for being very helpful and respectful :) each year im amazed with the hotel and the people in it !! I would like to specify my thanks to the most helpfull animation member miss doha al safty for her great effort !! Hopefully the see them next summer !!

1  Thank halazeid
Gr-Royalstar, General Manager at Royal Star Empire Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Guest,
We thank you very much that you have been our guests and you obviously enjoyed your holiday with us at Triton Empire Beach. For the entire team it is very important that our guests leave the hotel happy and with a lot of great memories and experiences. For this all our employees give their best in the service.
We are all looking forward to welcome you soon again at your second home.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This is the most very very very bad experience in my holl life really I can't believe that such a hotel in Egypt specialy hurgada very bad rooms very bad people all of them are inpolit very bad poll very bad cost I rebate it again I can't believe that this hotel in hurgada also the general manager in the most bad person I hat this place and am very ohnst in that

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ahmad F

Dear Ahmad,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. It's very important for us to take all comments in consideration and improve our hotel service. We apologize that your experience was regrettably less than satisfying. Kindly be assured that your remarks and issues will be addressed to the management team and we will evaluate these matters moving forward, as we strive to care more effectively to the needs of our guests.
We value your comments and wish you nice future travelling.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Hello all , it was a great stay for us staying at the empire beach resort , I've met new people and enjoyed my stay with respectful people so much , learned how to play volleyball and had fun belly dancing w my sister and bother specially enjoyed mini disco , comedy show was my favorite , but all the rest of the shows were perfect and professional , special thanks to the whole animation team , miss Doha and mr Mohamed and mr Ahmed :) they helped us so much and made our vacation worth it , lovely place , definitely enjoyed my stay !!

1  Thank aya200

Dear Aya,

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Great animation team , was fun to be with and do all activities with them , I specially loved playing volleyball and learned how to belly dance , my kids enjoyed the face paintings and mini disco , special thanks to miss Doha , one of the animation team members full of energy and was very kind and respectful , coming back soooon is a must !!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank amr0zeid0

Dear Amr

We are all looking forward to welcome you soon again at your second home.