3,422 results
All reviews mr kannan greek restaurant soma bay cafe stella atrium bar azur bar thomas cook a la carte restaurants point break koi carp quiet zone mattress topper animation team kite surfing main restaurant spa pool horse riding
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Best hotel for family holliday.
Amazing private beach 1.2 km.
The food is very delicious and varied...
The staff is for every recommendation.
The rooms are very spacious and clean.
in this hotel you will have the necessary peace and all that is needed for a real vacation.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Branislav O
webcoordinator, Web coordinator at SENTIDO Palm Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Branislav O,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. It was our pleasure to welcome you at our sunny resort and we are happy to know that we met all your expectations. We are sincerely hope to have pother opportunity to welcome you back to the sunny SENTIDO Palm Royale.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Again, another trip to my favourite holiday spot. The Palm Royale in Soma Bay. This was my 13th visit in about 4 years. That tells you what it is like.

The reason I keep coming back is the staff. I have stayed at many hotels all over the world, and in Egypt, but, although others have been fabulous, they just don't match this place. From the front office management under the leadership of the very helpful Mr Kannan (who strive to give you everything that you desire) to the lovely wait staff like Mena, Yousef, Mohammed, Tadros, Micky, Ahmed, and all the others who are just fantastic. Everyone makes you feel so welcome and indeed I consider many of them to be friends.

So the staff Help make your holiday but you do need to stay in a place that is comfortable, easy on the eye, and gives you a sense of freedom or your own personal space. The Palm Royale gives you this and whatever you need from a holiday, even if it is completely different to the next person. The hotel is spread out over a large area so it never feels crowded, you can find your own bit of paradise if you want to be alone.

The hotel is full of beautiful murals and artworks and the grounds are a work of art too, with an army of gardeners keeping the lawns and flowers stunning, which is incredible considering there is no rain.

The food is exceptional. In all my visits I have never had a meal that has been poor or upset me. The a la carte restaurants are delicious. There are 4 of them which gives you 4 visits as part of the All Inclusive package. However, I prefer this to a buffet style so I paid to go for the other nights, but it is discounted if you are part of the AI package.

The bedrooms are large and either have a massive super, super king bed or twin queen beds. Satellite TV means you get films and programmes in English as well as news channels if you want to stay in touch with reality. The rooms are kept clean and tidy by a work force with high standards. I always ask for extra hangers when travelling with a friend - we can never pack too many clothes, and they are there in abundance. A mattress topper can be requested too if you don't like a firm bed.

This is my little piece of heaven and although there is plenty to do I go there to relax and soak up the sun, so I'm on the beach all day. I feel safe here and well cared for. I've stayed here several times on my own, with a best friend and a group of friends. It caters for every scenario.

I can't wait to go again, and again, and again.

(I have other reviews for the hotel on here which may give you more insight, but please feel free to contact me if you have any questions).

Room Tip: Email the hotel and tell them your preferences, they will do all they can to give you what you want.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lesley W
webcoordinator, Web coordinator at SENTIDO Palm Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Lesley W,
First of all, I would like to express our sincere gratitude for such a kind and detailed feedback. I am delighted to know that you’ve been choosing our hotel for many years and we managed to meet and exceed all your expectations. Your high evaluation of your room, the food in the hotel's restaurants, the service provided is our main reward. Special thanks for everyone you have mentioned in your comments and I will transfer your kind words to my colleagues. It’s a great honor to know that our hotel is your first choice in Hurghada and we look forward to welcome you again to your “home away from home” the SENTIDO Palm Royale Soma Bay.

With the best wishes,

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Gavin and i have just arrived back from this hotel and had a fantastic holiday. The hotel is beautiful very clean and tidy with immaculate gardens. When we arrived and entered reception we said 'wow' it is amazing!

Staff very happy and helpful always say good morning ect with a smile, very hard working but my special thanks go to Mohamed Haden lifeguard from the beach and Sara from entertainment these 2 people made my holiday they are so happy and friendly i am looking forward to seeing them again. Also i would like to thank Thomas Cook Rep Mohamed Silem a lovley guy and very helpful.

Restaurants

A great choice of food u will never go hungry. Themed nights i loved the mexican. The Al a carte restuarants are lovley really enjoyed the Greek with the Manager who works extremely hard doing a plate smashing evening.

Beach and pools

Beautiful.....beach is amazing great sunbeds and shade good bar area. Pool is beautiful and very refreshing loved the cave area for a swim most beautiful pool
Rooms

Large rooms well furnished with large private balcony our overlooked pool and sea.

All in all Beautiful Hotel fantastic holiday we have booked to come back in May for 2 weeks to see u all again!
Gavin Tyson and Sue Webster

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SueW2451

Dear Sue W,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your positive impression and recommendation to other travelers about your wonderful stay during your recent stay in our hotel. The guest feedback is very important for all our team and we are happy to know that we met all your expectations. We hope that your positive travel experience will give us honor to welcome you back to the SENTIDO Palm Royale Soma Bay.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

My partner submitted the review 'smoke gets in your eyes' .. the response from the hotel has been far beyond anything we could have expected. We have had a few meetings with very helpful management team and the outcome is they are going to provide smoke free areas in the bars as from December and possibly open a smoke free bar ... don't think we could have asked for anything more than they have done, hats off to them for listening and reacting so promptly. Will certainly consider returning in the future as a result of their proactive and positive response.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daisyelpida
webcoordinator, Web coordinator at SENTIDO Palm Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Daisyelpida,
Thank you very much for taking time and share with us your lovely comment. It was our great pleasure to welcome you at the sunny Palm Royale. We are happy to know that despite the fact of annoying from the smoking, we managed to met your expectations and you already planning you next visit.
All our team is looking forward to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

This hotel is stunning! The location, beach and staff are all lovely. I agree that the food in the Stella Restaurant does let the hotel down. That said we always found something to eat. They do cater more for the more continental quests and are very slow to replenish empty serving dishes. :( The limited staff in the restaurant work really hard though and are to be commended. The four themed restaurants are lovely and this makes up for the Buffett restaurant. The atrium is so relaxing and a big thank you to Ahmed,Ahmed and Waheed who are so nice. The animation team are friendly and do a great job without any pressure. Finally, I must say thank you to Mustafa and Mohamed for looking after us so well at the beach. Sending my Iove to Casanova and Madonna, looked after so well by Milu. Not of course forgetting Ali Hi Hi, so polite and friendly even though we didn't take a trip this time! If you want relaxation in a beautiful setting look no further.

Room Tip: Rooms in the main hotel are perfectly located but a little noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DebbieDooLeicester

Dear DebbieDooLeicester,
We are very grateful for your kind and positive feedback and it was a great pleasure to offer you our hospitality during your recent stay at the SENTIDO Palm Royale resort. Thank you very much for noted the hard efforts aimed at organizing your most comfortable stay from the hotel's staff. In regards to the mentioned comment about the food in the main restaurant Cafe Stella, let me to mentioned that our new Kitchen Operation Director made the changes and we are receiving already only positive feed backs from the guests in house. We sincerely look forward to your next visit to our hotel so you can personally experience the changes. We hope that your generally positive travel experience will give us honor to welcome you back to the SENTIDO Palm Royale Soma Bay.