We spent a wonderful week at this hotel during the Easter holidays. It was a wonderful, relaxing experience, just as described in the brochure. The main reception area was sheer luxury whilst the grounds are beatifully designed and kept in an immaculate condition.
Our bedroom I could not fault and all of the restaurants were of good quality. It was a pity that some dishes had to be purchased as extra when we were on an all inclusive package. The drinks were good and we were always served promptly. The beach was clean and there was never any problem in obtaining a bed. Our son was impressed with the watersports he was able to enjoy.
However, what really impressed us were the fantastic staff who could not do enough for us and always made us feel so welcome. We were even given a cake for our wedding anniversary. Too many staff to name all, I'm afraid, but I do have to mention the people on reception, Haitham and Kassem, the staff in Johnny's Bar and the pool bar, Aziem, Adel, Katam, Mohammed Samir and the lovely young Italian man on the animation team.
Would we go back again? Without a doubt, yes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the 1.2 km long private sand beach in Egypt is the Palm Royale. Here you can relax and enjoy the perfect holiday with your family and friends. The two bays offer a perfect atmosphere for privacy and enjoying the weather. The Palm Royale is just 45 km away from the airport of Hurghada and 50 km to the city center of Hurghada. Moreover, the city Safaga is just 12 km away from the Palm Royale. You have got the possibility to use the free WIFI from the hotel. Furthermore, the Palm Royale offers a kids club, Babysitting, a playground for children, a gym and four tennis courts. The meals are served in form of a buffet with fresh cuisine in the Palm Royale. Furthermore, several a la carte restaurants offer a huge variety of fresh meals. Many sport activities are offered during your holidays. You have the possibility to play beach volleyball, water ball, use the gym and many other water sports activities. Furthermore, the Palm Royale has got a spa area to relax and enjoy the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Palm Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Royale Soma Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Intercontinental Abu Soma Hotel
- Intercontinental Hurghada