3,434 results
All reviews mr kannan greek restaurant soma bay cafe stella atrium bar azur bar thomas cook a la carte restaurants point break koi carp quiet zone mattress topper animation team kite surfing main restaurant spa pool horse riding
Reviewed 17 March 2012

What a fantastic hotel. Nothing does it justice until you go there and experience it for yourself. I travelled with my family and a year old baby, and the staff could not do enough to accommodate us (a real bonus was having a baby seat at the hotel for my use). I am a 5* traveller and expect a 5* hotel and service - I was not disappointed. The hotel is absolutely exquisite, everywhere you look are the most beautiful artefacts, paintings, mosaics, flowers - it has to be seen to be believed. It is like a palace in the desert! The staff are out of this world, they cannot do enough for you and are so happy, polite and professional. The beach is a real wow factor - beautiful big thick beds, a beautfiul soft sandy beach, and sea is clean, clear and like a bath - you could really be in the Caribbean, it is comparable to Tobago it is that beautiful, if not better! The gardens are kept in the most beautiful condition - statues, palm trees, flowers everywhere, it really is stunning and so beautifully well kept. My room was fabulous and had a great bathroom, lovely balcony overlooking the pool/sea and an en-suite room for the baby who had a cot. Another great plus about the rooms is that there is plenty of room for clothes and toiletries - not the usual fighting over cupboard space that I have had before! I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough - everything was perfect, and I would highly recommend the Asian restaurant! I would like to thank everybody at the hotel who made our holiday so special (if I named everybody, it would go on forever), but I would like to make a special mention and huge thank you to Walid who was superb, as was Lieselle. I can't wait to go back again to this fabulous hotel...

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed 14 March 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel recently and have to say it was better than expected. We go to Egypt many times and this one has the WOW factor. The reviews say it all. Everything from the grounds to the hotel staff, it was perfect. Our special thanks go to Ahmed who was exceptionally kind, giving us a room that we requested. Without saying too much, I would say just go there if you're looking for somewhere that has a superb beach, friendly staff, good food and looking for a relaxing holiday. There is a pianist who is amazing, (we didn't get her name), but she plays every evening in the lounge area. Thank you to all for making our stay wonderful, we shall see you all again very soon

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Robcanwick
Reviewed 5 March 2012

The Palm Royale provided us with everthing we wanted for a perfect holiday.In short sun and relaxation on a perfect "carribean style" beach or lounging beside a quiet sheltered pool.Fine dining-a choice of 4 a la carte restaurants plus buffet 4 bars very good wine and beer adequate local spirits.Very comfortable large clean rooms bathrooms.Well equipped gym sauna steam room jacuzzi and spa with reasonable priced treatments and a long beach to run along and last but not least a very high standard of personalservice without being OTT from all members of staff who worked so hard to make our stay so comfortable. A few tips ROOMS-even nos sunniest -lower nos nearest beach so 1404 block 1 high floor sunny position near beach Beachfront rooms 3204 06 08 etc.AI Thomas Cook customers have best entitlement eg local spirits as well as wine & beer earlier start in bars 11am instead of noon.DRINKS-Wine drink OMAR KHYAAM red white rose avoid others!! Beers allgood stella luxor sakhara and my favourite Heinneken -draught heinneken in Nemos beachbar. local spirits are standard.EATING 4 a la cartes good food limited choice on AI buffet good standard fare Azur bar good snacks lunchtime Greek may be open for a la crte at lunch depending hotel occupancy.BEACH Excellent well spaced sunshades plenty bed great swimming off sandy shore.POOLS Large pool not heated nobody used!! Smaller heated pool sunny sheltered spot when windyACTIVITIES low key tennis volleyball stretching .ENTERTAINMENT Did not attend but I would say again ver low key.Summing up Perfect for what we wanted as outlined earlier perhaps not for you if you want lots of activities and a lively nightlife!!

Room Tip: beachfront third floor block 3 even &low numbered room suggest 3204 06 08 etc
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank picky-7
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I was looking for the best hotel in Hurgada, just to spend my leisure time in luxurious and relaxing way, and not worrying about anything. And the Palm Royale was the best choice! On my arrival in Hurgada I was met with honor by hotel staff, I understood that it would be great vacation. I was luck to stay at Presidential Suite - it was great and provided me lots of complementary things such as airport transfer, access to VIP Lounge and so on. The service team of the hotel was respectful and welcome. Would like to mention Mr. Walid Ahmed who is perfect in his work.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Ida L
Reviewed 25 February 2012

If you want a relaxing holiday in a splendid hotel then this takes some beating. The hotel is opulent with private beach and friendly attentive staff and deserves its 5 star rating.

Room Tip: All rooms are to a very high standard, we had a standard double whichever had 2 double beds, flat screen tv, mini bar, balcony etc.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple