Stayed one week after reading reviews on here before booking.
Yes there are a lot of eastern european guests and some are very ignorant but the majority of them were very friendly.
The staff at the hotel were polite and willing. The cleanliness was outstanding.
The animation team made the holiday. They were so friendly and always had time for everyone they provided a great entertainment programme.The food was good for the first few days but then got very repetative. Also i have never seen so many variations on "roast pototoe" some good and some nearly raw.
Alway served quickly at the bar.
Good fixed price shop just over the road from the hotel called "cleopatra" very good prices.
Overall a great holiday hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. For those, who prefer water activities, the Resort offers aqua park with 8 slides for adults as well as kid's mini aqua park for small guests who didn't reach 120 cm in height. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada