Reception impressive, reception service friendly, polite and helpful.
Rainbow Restaurant breakfast terrace lovely, breakfast great selection and choice.
Lobby bar and outside terrace with live music every evening, shisha pipes $3 don't pay the waiter for shisha in cash, he charges you more, put in on your bill.
Mediterranean A La Carte fantastic.
Lunch okay at the Sunrise pool bar, Egyptian food disappointing.
The pools and gardens are well kept but we didnt use them, we stayed at the beach to have fun with Mohammed who delivered fresh beach towels everyday and Alaa who is the friendliest bar man ever. These 2 members of staff are very special.
Rooms spotlessly clean, massive and ideal for a relaxing (feels like, a villa holiday) lazy time.
Overall fantastic honeymoon!
Visit Starfish Restaurant in Hurghada, shuttle bus from hotel. Nice shops around this area too, especially Mohammed has fantastic paintings. You will find him if its your style.
El Gouna for a classy evening out but with relaxed atmosphere, shows at the marina Fridays.
Scuba diving or snorkelling is a must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your SUNRISE Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada