I have previously been to the crystal bay hotel and thought it was fantstic, well it has upped the bar even more. We arrived at the hotel just after 9pm and given a welcome drink, checkin took about 10 minutes from there we were took straight to evening meal so that we wouldn't miss it. There was 7 in our party my mother who is 74, myself, 2 sisters and our partners from the start this was a holiday to remember. We have all stayed in all inclusive and we rated the accomodation, the food, service as good if not better as the 5 star's we had stayed at.
The food was excellent and none of us struggled. I would highly recommend the oriental in the hotel next door, but for all 7 of us the indian was one of the best we have tasted.
The rooms were clean, comfortable and met all our requirements, you do need to ask for an iron, previously they were in the rooms.
Service was excellent, but special thanks to Kaeser on the bar, Mohammed who waited on our table in the buffet and a big thanks to Yousif in the lobby bar.
I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone and will be going back in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Prestigia, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your SUNRISE Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada