Titanic Palace
USD 146
USD 335
USD 157
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 216/night.

USD 106
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Sea World(Hurghada)
1,253 results
All reviewsswim up roomfishaqua parkanimation teamgames roomsister hotelwater bungalowbeach barsenzo malllong pierwave poola la carte restaurantsbig hotelcleaned dailywater and soft drinksgreat holidayat lunchtime
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I didn't buy you with money as one of the stuff said at the reception. I did buy a vacation in a 5 star hotel to have a nice time. 1st day the hotel security didn't recognise the reservation I made with my travel agent and ask me to go away. During the stay no one try to serve me at any where in the hotel. Last day the room service open the room without permission and my wife where in the room and ask here to check out 11.30 am. No one try to help me to put the bags in the car and ask me to move away the car while I was waiting for my wife and kids to come in 5 minutes. Also no cups in the rooms even you ask for it from room service. No hot drinks in rooms. Animation team is not present. On the other hand The food is well cooked. The hotel is clean. Some of the stuff is frindly and professional. Thanks to Mr Mohamed the reception manager and Mr Mina at the reception

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Hisham M
Webcoordinator T, Front Office Manager at Titanic Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Hisham M,

Thank you for choosing Titanic Palace Hotel to spend your vacation. My team and I would also like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback. We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest. Your words have been taken into serious consideration.
Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused to you and I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I've travelled the world and I wouldn't say this hotel is 5 star. The bedrooms need a facelift with the bathrooms very tired. The breakfast is awful with no choice at all. The staff work really hard and that is what makes a pleasant stay

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PaulaBryan

Dear PaulaBryan,

The Titanic Palace Hotel team and I thank you very much for your commend and open words. We are pleased to learn that you spent a pleasant holiday with our staff. Thank you too, for your holiday impressions which assist us to further improve our performance and services for our guest.
Thank you for having been our guest.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely time here. The service was great and the staff friendly and always on hand to assist. The service in all but one of the restaurants was first great. As the only place we felt it was below par was the Italian. The manger was awful and the pizza and time waiting was terrible. One couple we say got there mains before they got there starters.

Other than that it was a great hotel. The snorkelling of the Pier was amazing and beyond expectations.

The room was of a good standard even if the walls seemed a bit thin at times. As its such a big hotel it was great that the staff would remember you. So felt very friendly and not just another number.

Would definitely revisit the place but would like to see the food offered at breakfast possibly improve a little. Maybe add a few More fruits to the offering such as strawberries, apples etc. The toasting machines also could use replacing as passing bread 2-3 times during a busy to get something that resembles toast was a bit frustrating.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TyroneTK

Dear TyroneTK,

Thank you for choosing Titanic Palace Hotel to spend your vacation. My team and I would also like to thank you for your valued feedback. We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest. Your words have been taken into serious consideration.
Thank you for having been our guest and we are looking forward to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Never ever take this option if you care about your money!

We changed 4 rooms in only 1 day, there are all a mess anyway.
Old and clogged facility, needs IMMEDIATE RESTAURATION/ REBUILDING!!!

The room is big but poor, it's like a cave, sheets and pillows are old, overused and yellow, the matresses are old, unwound and disgusting. Old and ugly furniture, bad tv/ signal, tiger mosquitos in the wardrobe, everything is botched.

All of that despite good staff (but front office reception). It's such a pitty, many of them are nice and helpful.
No way this is a 5 stars hotel, the conditions are more like in a hostel!

Poor food, there are no hygiene rules at all, I recommend only eating roasted, boiled, steamed, canned food.

Beautiful country though, choose excursions, there are a lot and stunning, do not waist time in that hotel!

Room Tip: If you insist choosing this hotel, pay for a room upgrade.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ciobotaru B
Webcoordinator T, Front Office Manager at Titanic Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Dear Ciobotaru B,

First, let me thank you for taking the time to share with us your holiday experience online.

Web Coordinator

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Came here for 10 days in August and thoroughly enjoyed my time here. After reading some of the negative reviews on here I felt compelled to leave a review of my own.
I personally found the hotel lovely. Staff were courteous, rooms were cleaned every day, meticulously in my opinion and the restaurants-food were all fine.
I'd go back tomorrow, had a wonderful time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Charlespot

Dear Charlespot,

First, let me thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your wonderful holiday experience online.
It is our extreme delight to learn that you have spent a wonderful vacation and took pleasure in our services and facilities.
All the team is looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Web Coordinator