Titanic Palace
Jaz Bluemarine(Hurghada)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
1,267 results
All reviewsswim up roomfishaqua parkanimation teamgames roomsister hotelwater bungalowbeach barsenzo malllong pierwave poola la carte restaurantsbig hotelcleaned dailywater and soft drinksgreat holidayat lunchtime
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

The Wife and I had a fantastic two week holiday at this hotel. It's joined to the Titanic beach spa and aqua park so you get to use the facilities of both hotels. There are 7 A la Carte restaurants of which you can visit two per week. There are a lot of pools to choose from and the beach is just behind the aqua park.
The food was wonderful which for me being such a fussy eater is a compliment in itself.
We met a gentleman called Philip. He's the British quality control manager and he oversees both hotels. What a lovely man. He's very approachable and very helpful. Following our conversations with Philip and knowing some of what he has planned for the hotels in the near future we will definitely be booking there again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Johnetm
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Amazing hotel setting. The whole place was spotless and very well maintained. The theme of 'Titanic' ran through the building design, right through to the staff all wearing different types of sailor uniforms.
The stafff were just amazing to us and so friendly. Nothing was too much trouble.
Our room was a pool view near the main building. The room was sufficiently equipped with what my wife and I needed for our stay. The cleaner came each day and did a great job, always replenishing the mini bar.
The restaurants had a good variety of food each day and despite reading bad reviews, we thought the food was good. The waiters, especially Ahmed were great. The spa and gym were also exceptional
The beach was fantastic and we had no issues with sun loungers each day.
The hotel beach also has a long pier that you can snorkel from. The fish and corals there were amazing.
The only downside to the hotel was that you had to pay for wifi.

Room Tip: The best are either swim up rooms or bungalows with plunge pool and swimming pool.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keith H
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed at Titanic palace / Beach nearly a year a go and had a fantastic stay. Ok, so check in was a bit slow and that is about as far as I can get to any kind of negative comment, our rooms were on the palace side and they were well maintained and cleaned daily with the fridge being stocked up with water coke and sprite, we spent most of our time on the Beach side as they had a bit more entertainment plus we made some new friends who we would meet at the pirate bar in the evenings. As for the food I never went hungry, English always seem to complain about this but I was happy, looked forward to all meal times, always a selection of rice meats and fish and the fresh bread and soup, all yummy for my taste buds, the Al a carte was just fantastic!!! We did the Japanese night which was just wow!! The chef put on a good show and the food was great, we all felt obliged to give him a donation and shook his hand, we also did the Mongolian night which was a night to remember, the bar staff whom were very friendly during our whole stay had learned it was my Birthday, they surprised me during our mogolian meal along with the chef and sang a birthday song and greeted us with cake, all very yummy and it was a great atmosphere. I travel to Egypt most years for a holiday in both Sharm and Hurghada and I don't often return to the same resort twice, However I am looking forward to returning in 30 days ( not counting or anything lol ) this time I few more friends have decided to join us this year, one from Norway whom I met in Egypt, I will be staying on the beach side this time for no other reason then it saves me walking over, if you like it quite I'd recommend the Palace side but it's the same resort at the end of the day, so yes I would return and I am already booked and super excited!!! The pools, Beach, Aqua park are all well maintained and clean, the staff are always friendly

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We stayed in this hotel for one week in October. We arrived pretty early in the morning, were told by the receptionist that check in is actually from 14:00. We knew this so we gave him some tip and went to have breakfast. We were then grateful cos he actually got us a room very quickly, we just had to wait like 30 minutes.

All in all we think that all the people we have met in the hotel were very friendly and helpful, from the receptionist till the room cleaners. However, sometimes when we had questions like how can we book a trip or when do the shops open outside the hotel, they either had wrong information or had no idea at all. This i think needs to be improved, especially at the reception the employees should always have the information guests need.

Wifi doesn't work in this hotel, forget it. We bought sim cards at the airport, 3 gigabytes for 10 dollars each, this was great and its the easiest way to have internet. I think i have never been to any other country where it was so easy to get a sim card, put it in your phone and actually be able to be online for a whole week :) (you gotta have a phone without sim lock tho, available for all carriers)

Room: we have been to better rooms but i have to admit i didn't have any problem with the cleanliness or the facilities in the room. Our room was cleaned daily, Sayed did a great job :) what was strange is that the mini bar contains just water, sprite and coke. It would have been nice to have beer sometimes. We had a flat screen tv, but we didn't really watch it...rather watched movies on laptop. Also a balcony, but we just used it to dry our towels. Btw towels, we took our own beach towels and im really happy that we did! It is possible to get towels in the hotel but im not really sure that the best option in terms of hygiene....The towels other people got didn't really seem great.

The pool area in this hotel is gigantic, its really nice, clean. The water is rather cold but thats the only "negative" fact i am able to say about the pool area. Titanic palace and titanic beach belong together so all guests can use both hotels. We were originally in titanic palace but went to try the food in titanic beach, and stayed next to its pool too. I think thats great cos you can always find a spot you like. Slides are also cool, we tried them out. They operate each day in given hours in the morning and in the afternoon.

The beach: forget it. I mean, the sea is usually 200-300 m away. So you have to walk literally that distance to get the sea until your knee. OR you can walk on a pier and then you get to deep water, which is great for snorkeling. We also did this its really nice.
But laying on the seaside and going in the water to cool yourself or swim is not really possible. I usually lay rather next to the sea and not next to the pool, but here i chose the pool cos the sea was too far away.

And finally: food. This was the worst part of this holiday. Breakfast is fine, you can get everything. Eggs, cooked right in front if you, some kind of sausages, all kinds of bread. We really had no problem with the breakfast. Except for the coffee machine. It was usually missing something either the milk or the coffee so coffee tasted sometimes weird. There is no real juice. Just the one full of sugar. And this is the part where "good" stops. Lunch and dinner are horrible. They really are. We always eat everything, and find everywhere something to eat, but i think we lost some weight on this all inclusive holiday. We tried everything and nothing tasted really good. I am sorry to say this but some of the food were rather disgusting and raw. Each night they also grilled something, like chicken or some kind of fish. Chicken was okay. "Eatable". Each night there were two kinds of soup, one of them was always the same vegetable soup what they sometimes called chicken soup or pasta soup, but it was the same. Then there was 2-3 types of main dish, one chicken, one beef, one vegetable ragout and one fish. Rise and potatoes always. But these all tasted funny or bad. I was really disappointed. Then i wanted to eat some salad, there is a big salad bar which could have been good for me but they put dill in everything and i hate that :( but it was literally on each salad! Then we went to the a la carte restaurants, we chose mexican and japanese. Japanese was great! Thats the only good food experience from the whole week. There is a live show, and the cook makes chicken, rice and vegetables freshly in front of you. However the mexican...i swear we got the same vegetable soup like everyday at normal dinner, they just put some corn inside. And because of corn it turned out to be mexican...it was terrible, really, also the main dish.

So yeah...if you wanna eat good food during your holiday please don't choose this hotel, you will be disappointed. Otherwise, i can recommend it.
We also did two trips, one to mahmya, its beautiful!!! And one snorkeling trip, that was also beautiful, all day on a boat on the sea.

I would like to return to egypt, its a beautiful country, but definitely not to this hotel as i like to eat good food.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kata J
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Amazing hotel ,, luxurious ,fantastic decor ,,,,,,,,,, great staff ,, clean rooms ,,, swim up rooms ,,, own beach ,,,, only thing that lets it down is the food ,,, they need to look into putting more choice for UK guests once they sort that out it will be complete ,,,,,, lovely staff ,,, esp ,, zaky on the pool bar ,, hard working friendly man ,,, and Jimmy on the 24 hour bar ,,,, had a fantastic time

Room Tip: All ground floor rooms are swim ups ,,,also little bungalows surrounded by pool ,,,,
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple