“Simply amazing!!!”

Essential Egypt Experiences
Ranked #115 of 297 Tours in Hurghada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Bespoke Holidays to Egypt if you are planning for your holiday in Egypt and you looking for a bespoke trips to suite your need, just contact us, and we will happily help you to make your holiday unforgettable.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The title of this review tells you al you need to know, faultless, amazing, brilliant, simply
perfect. We are staying in Hurghada (Baron Palace) and I asked the concierge if he could arrange a private trip to Luxor for me, my wife and two sons 13 & 20. The concierge booked a trip with this company and honestly it was the best experience we could have hoped for. We are lucky enough to have travelled to some amazing places with some great tour guides but Hoda, our guide, is something else. We were picked up at 5am by two drivers in an air conditioned minibus and drove for some 4 hrs to Luxor stopping of for a breakfast break. Hoda joined us in Luxor and took us to the Valley of the Kings via a trip on the Nile on a boat with lunch! We visited so many places the day flew by. Honestly it was the best day especially as Hoda’s knowledge of the history of the region is so in-depth, she adds real value you wouldn’t get anywhere else, we know we heard some of the other tour guides!!. Tips:- take lots of water, a hat, and money for little keepsakes, oh and book with this company!!!! Trust me you will not be disappointed.

All reviews
"egypt"
"guide"
"luxor"

Reviewed 14 August 2018

We were picked up by Mahmoud's brother Achmed from our hotel in Sahl Hasheesh and once we got to Luxor Wahil our Egyptologist joined us and Mahmoud took over the driving.

It has to be said that this trip alone to the Valley of the Kings and bonus temples and boat trip up the Nile made our entire holiday! Could not have been happier with the amount of knowledge and willing to teach Wahil offered. To have the pleasure of such a knowledgeable guide for nearly 7 hours was an absolute bargain

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I always wondered about Egypt.When I decided to move around, I looked for a safe and comfortable option.I had only one day for the Dandera Temple and the Luxor trip.I have found a great option for both to go on the same day.The journey, the temples and Nile were fantastic.I hope I have a chance to go again and I can watch the sunset in Nile...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We have been coming to Egypt for many years now and have known Mahmoud for around 6 years. He is always there for us for what ever we want, pick up from the airport, arrange and take us on trips, he even arranged a fantastic birthday cake and party for my son and what better place to have it, right by the Nile.
When we are in Egypt no matter where we are, if we need him he will always be there for us.
Over the years of knowing him he has become a good friend to us and we always look forward to seeing him on our next visit.
For all your needs when in Egypt, Essential Egypt Experiences are excellent and we would never choose and other tour company, these are the best by far.