Good hotel with nice rooms, especially near the lagoon. Very friendly staff and fantastic a la carte restaurants. We liked the Italian and the Fish restaurant.
Good entertainment during daytime and at night. We enjoyed the pool games and water gym with Dashia very much. She is a very funny and entertaining young lady who always made us smile and our days better. It was also fun talking to her during daytime at the beach and in the evenings at the shows.
Jasmin, who runs the kids club, does a lot of nice activities for the kids such as face paining or children's disco in the evenings.
The other entertainers, Geniya, Karina and Eugen also did a great job with fun activities and we felt very much welcomed by them everywhere. They do nice shows in the evenings.
Good entertainment team at the Mövenpick! We will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna is nestled on a peninsula, with its own exclusive beachfront. It offers spectacular views of the Red Sea, the tranquil lagoons and the lush gardens. The ideal surroundings combined with the resort's extensive facilities all make for a perfect stay. The charming center of El Gouna with its picturesque architecture and numerous attractions is only a few minutes away and Hurghada International Airport can be reached in 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna