The rooms are amazing view space air conditioning everything , the resort is clean the service is decent ..
The facilities however, for instance the gym is terribly bad, the pool is fine with good view , the ping pong table is not functional...
In terms of entertainment, there were a couple of good shows organized by the hotel .
Finally the food , for me it was terry on the first day,, much better in weekends but still needs a lot of improvement considering a 5 star hotel.
It's good for a family vacation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at one of El Gouna's lagoons, in the middle of an 18-hole golf course, the luxurious Steigenberger Golf Resort expresses a mixture of modern architecture with a reflection of regional tradition. The hotel grounds overlook the championship golf course, lagoons, pool and lush gardens. Offering the finest cuisine and excellent service, the hotel caters to the sophisticated golfer and vacationer. Its close distance to the down town and marina of El Gouna invites to have a walk and discover El Gouna's facilities, restaurants, sports and water excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Steigenberger Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Golf Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Resort El Gouna