this is not my first time to go there and will not be the last.. the hotel is very clean, quite and have a very beautiful scenes.
the staff are very friendly but last time was very hard to get any respond through the phone (either reception or house keeping).
the food is amazing and has a lot of varieties with very good taste (i only booked breakfast)
the rooms are big and clean with beautiful colors, however it does not feel like a 5 star hotel.. the amenities are very limited and not up to expectations (no bathrobes, no slipper, no shaving kit, no dental kit.. etc) .. also the bed and pillows are not that comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at one of El Gouna's lagoons, in the middle of an 18-hole golf course, the luxurious Steigenberger Golf Resort expresses a mixture of modern architecture with a reflection of regional tradition. The hotel grounds overlook the championship golf course, lagoons, pool and lush gardens. Offering the finest cuisine and excellent service, the hotel caters to the sophisticated golfer and vacationer. Its close distance to the down town and marina of El Gouna invites to have a walk and discover El Gouna's facilities, restaurants, sports and water excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Steigenberger Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Golf Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Hotel El Gouna
- Steigenberger Resort El Gouna