“Nice moustache”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Enjoyed a nice mousaka with friends over a leisurely life much. Not many people around but the staff were very attentive.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 24 April 2018

The Greek restaurant attracted my attention I thought it was pretty cozy. The food was very tasty and nicely served. The Greek salad, the garlic bread and the moussaka tasted great. Highly recommended in down town. I will definitely go back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

After returning to El Gouna, we had to return to Athena as well :-)

We were not disappointed - greeted in the best possible manner by very nice vaitors.
The menue is varied and contains a lot of nice greek specialities!

The food is very nicely prepared and tastes really great!!

We will gladly reccomend the place!

1  Thank Anders357
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Came for a meal with my husband, sister and mother, food was amazing as was the ambience, we had chicken kebabs and they were so tasty.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Our party of five ate here earlier in the week and enjoyed a very nice lunch. We have a few challenges with our dietary requirements - one coeliac, a vegan and a one year old. The waiter was most helpful, explaining what would be suitable for us,

We all had quite a few choices and I was pleased because chips were fried in clean oil so I could indulge one of my holiday favs.

We made our own meze of tzatziki, hummus, octopus salad, tomatoes in garlic, garlic bread (the best, pizza style version), olives, salad...... need I go on?

Everyone enjoyed it and liked chatting with the waiter. The loo was being upgraded, so they let us use the one in their shop just over the street. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful.

We will be back. They also told us they do delivery and takeout.