“YES HELL'S KITCHEN!”
Review of Hell's Kitchen

Ranked #12 of 123 Restaurants in Dahab
Price range: USD 1 - USD 9
Description: Hell's Kitchen offers a casual dining experience in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. A glance at the menu reveals a wide variety of dishes from around the world, using the freshest, seasonal products on the market, cooked with professional love and care. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free diners are also catered for.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Well, we came to Dahab thinking we would try a different restaurant every night but LOVED Hell's Kitchen so much that we basically ate there every day. We enjoyed the ambience especially and the food was so delicious. We ate fried chicken (and I'm from the states so we know fried chicken and it was so good!). We ate the grilled chicken also delicious and didn't feel too fatty or greasy. The Beet root salad is SO GOOD, seriously my favorite. We drank beer and had pork in our midst (didn't eat it but heard that it is delicious). Ate sweet and sour chicken, teriyaki chicken and hamburgers. I would reccommend it all.

While the food was declious, my personal favorite part of Hell's kitchen is the environment. Khaled makes everyone feel like they are at home. He is so friendly and LOVES what he does. It shows through his food and welcoming attitude to his costumers. The employees at the resturant have been nothing but kind and welcoming to us. The ambience encourages customers to meet new people. We are so grateful for our new friends that we found at Hell's Kitchen. If you are looking for a place to meet new people, this is the one! Delicious food, good ambience and great people? Can't get much better than that! Enjoy!

3  Thank Hannah M
Khaled E, Owner at Hell's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

thanks for your awesome review Hannah! You are absolutely right: the boys and I love what we do, and it is a great reward to read what people think about it and how they enjoyed it. Awesome!
Thanks a lot!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great range of food, nice to have something different from falafel! Ate there over 5 times and every time had amazing food! Awesome atmosphere and welcoming staff. Really good prices aswell! I also recommend the beetroot salad

1  Thank Samara K

Thank you so much for your great review Samara! You are welcome anytime!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

This is the second time I've been to HK when I've been in Dahab and once again it was amazing. I had the ribs with some fantastic thick cut chips, and I couldn't fault it.

I'd definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone.

1  Thank stirrup_pump

I know it's a bit late, but still... thank you so much for your great review! :)

Reviewed 26 January 2018

over priced food as most of the other restaurants. if u look around u can find real gems, great prices good tasting food. try chicken restaurant in assala next to gazala supermarket... 55le and enough for 2 people

3  Thank sheikh t
Khaled E, Owner at Hell's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Thank you for your review, Sheikh T.

It is a good thing that there is a diversity of possibilities to have diners in Dahab. You are absolutely right that there is something good to get for every budget. That chicken restaurant you mention, is a good example of that. We agree.

But sometimes people want to have some more choices in another environment. Most people do like to vary. Of course prices of restaurant - especially in the tourist area - are a bit higher than in Assala, they have to pay their (higher) bills as well, you know? At the other hand, if you have dinner in - like Hell's Kitchen, you will have an international menu, you are surrounded with tourists and locals, in a cozy atmosphere and just be able to enjoy yourself with others.

So if you are ready to try something else than chicken (or even have had enough of the falafel sandwiches you can get for 5 le), you are more than welcome to visit us!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Yumyyyy sandwiches i love it soo much i asked for chicken sandwich and fries it was so delicious and my friend ask for burger it was so nice really good place and delicious food

1  Thank safy88