All reviews liquid adventures rooms are fine egyptian breakfast clean hotel cozy place fantastic hotel pleasant stay diving center the location is perfect nice pool special thanks magda dive sea mashraba cleanliness cairo
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Very nice vibe in this hotel. Had great room with sea view, beds were soo comfortable, rooms cleaned daily to a high standard. Wonderful staff, especially Yassir in the evening, Sally in the dive centre, all the waiters pretty much. Had 2 teenagers in tow and felt comfortable leaving them to their own devices if need be as staff always looked out for them. Lots of chill out seating went down very well with them too. Very very small negative was the loud trance music played in the evening by a chap who didnt seem to have much to do! Not enough to put me off coming back but might be worth getting him some headphones.

Room Tip: Go for a pool facing room if poss
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Very nice hotel, Dahab is a place to go relax and Acacia really helps you get in the mood. In a nutshell......Incredibly friendly and efficient staff, rooms and common areas are as clean as you'll ever get & good location. When going back to Dahab i'll definitely go back there.
Just for the sake of being thorough i'll include one small remark and that is the size of the showers since they are quite small.
Without a doubt a place i can recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We had ten days for eight people at the Acacia at the end of October 2012 and overall it was a splendid experience. Staff all round are excellent, will sort anything for guests if asked. Really nice people who looked after us all very well.

A special mention for the beds and bedding that are as good as I have had in a top price hotel, very comfortable indeed and the quality of the linen makes for a sound sleep. Food and drink are pretty good and the locaton works well being so close to the centre of the action but far enough away to be peaceful and relaxed. An easy route over the reef to allow easy snorklelling directly from the hotel would be a good idea.

The on site dive centre, Sea Dancer Acacia, is good too with Sally who runs it being particualrly helpful.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

we really enjoyed our stay -me and my wife- for one week in Acacia. the food was very tasty at the restaurant also the music was Amazing :). the pool was so cool and the bathrooms were so clean. The service was excellent and people were friendly.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank feiwood
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Just finished a week at the Acacia with my family (wife and kids, 10&12). To give a breakdown;

Location: Perfect, in the quiet area of Dahab, very chilled but easy access to everything
Rooms: spotlessly clean, basic but very comfortable. Our bathroom (we had the basic option) could do with some updating but quite serviceable.
Staff: Unfailingly helpful and pleasant.
Restaurant: The open area by the front for breakfast/ drinks is a great area, back from the street but right in the centre of things. Great place to hang out.
Restaurant - opposite hotel. Basic menu but really good food and very reasonably priced. Occasionally plays bad music...!
Pool: Average sized, but quite adequate. Spotlessly clean

Dive centre- Sea Dancer. I have dived all over the world and this is the best dive centre that I have used. Very friendly staff, fantastic safety ethos, good quality gear, organisation tightly run. Ashraf runs a very tight ship. On first impressions I used them for everything for the entire week and they were great - my only minor quibble being a boat trip that had great diving but a coupe of the sites weren't easy enough snorkelling for our kids. A mixture of British/ Dutch/ Australian and Egyptian instructors that worked very well. Everyone there bent over backwards to help at every stage.

Complaints; my only small issue was the live music setup in the bar that encouraged some local bands to noisily strangle some of the many stray cats during the day- they shut up after a quiet word. One night I had to call reception at 22:30 as band was noisy - I would have been happy for a bit less volume but they stopped immediately!

Dahab: I really grew to love this bizarre, chilled out place. Such a liberal mix of East and West. Inevitably I [--] though the eye of a needle on a couple of occasions and my son was sick one day. Par for the course for Egypt - if only food safety could be as good as their dive safety. Road travel is interesting, there seem to be no rules at all. Driving on the right is usual but not guaranteed!

My daughter says that this has been her best holiday ever. Booking next years trip soon...

Room Tip: We had a 2 bed suite- worked well, but would have liked to have been able to book the superior bathroom
1  Thank Caleb M