“Felt like Chinese ”

The Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 124 Restaurants in Dahab
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

The food was tasty and recommend the fried rice but make sure they don't keep salt alot because the second time we ordered was salty and chicken also beef was tasty.
If you feel like Chinese try this place.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Good location right on the sea front,
Nice friendly staff and good fast service,
Do not serve beer or any alcohol which was a shame.
Good menu the food was tasty but not the same as English chines food.
But enjoyable.
Overhaul a little bit tacky but fell in with the overall state of Dahab all a bit down market
Needs a good clean up.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

During my stay at Dahab, I went to this place at least 4 times. I liked the location, setting, ambience and the fact that (for some reason) it was never very busy so I always got a seaside table with a nice view.
Food-wise, I didn't like the shrimp fried noodle because they put too much soy sauce in. Trust me as a Chinese, this is not how you do fried noodle. However, all their fried rice dishes were spot on and the beef one was my favourite! The spring rolls tasted fresh and crispy too. I didn't try other dishes, but from what I observed from other tables, the meat dish on sizzling pan seemed pretty authentic and were definitely worth a try if I had some company.
The staff were very friendly and efficient. I felt really comfortable and relaxed every time I was there. Keep up the good work!
(BTW: you can smoke sheisha here. Sheisha in a Chinese restaurant - only in Egypt! LOL)

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Well The Kitchen is a fine Chinese restaurant with an amazing view, reasonable prices & tasty food.
What struck us the most is the warm welcome received by the waiter although we stepped in after midnight & they looked so tired & drained yet they never showed & gave us the best treatment & food took no time to be ready.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend were craving some asian food and we totally love the kitchen. The experience was really good, the waiter was very helpful and welcoming. The food was on point. We ordered fried egg rice and sweet and sour and chinese chicken with nuts. All the food tasted really good and we totally enjoyed it. The only reason i didn't give 5 stars was that price. I feel it can be a bit cheaper because the service isn't on the highest standards. Everything other than the price was perfect.

Date of visit: July 2018