“Safety and Fun Combined!”

Sea Dancer Dive Center
Ranked #4 of 80 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: At Sea Dancer Dive Center we offer the perfect balance of safety, fun and environmental awareness. Whether you want to learn to dive, advance your training or just enjoy the beautiful sea life around Sinai, our multi-lingual, professional staff can ensure you get the most from your diving experience. Highlights include the 'Blue Hole', 'Canyon', 'Islands', SS Thistlegorm and Ras Mohammed.
Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Safety and Fun Combined!”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I will start by thanking you guys, amazing!

Myself and my wife Shannon went to Dahab in the later part of November for a two week holiday, staying in Acacia hotel, where the 2nd Sea Dancer is located. I had had a bad experience on my last dive 4 years prior while doing my Advanced course in Koh Tao, Thailand, and really had no intention diving again. My wife on the other hand love's the sport and was dying to dive on our trip. So the second week of holiday we ventured into the guys at Sea Dancer to have a chat and see what was on offer. I very reluctantly agreed to go for a refresher dive the next afternoon. After meeting our instructor Kahled my mind was at easy with what we would be doing on the dive. He is the best instructor i have had throughout all my dives around the world, a consummate professional, and really nice guy too :)

Over the course of the next week, i went from fun dives to completing my Advanced Open Water course, and got the chance to dive in some of the most amazing sites in the world. Sea Dancer take the sport very seriously, and there is a very strong sense of safety and emergency procedure with every dive. Of course there is also a great feeling of fun, and thats down all the staff and there professionalism.

My wife and myself had such a good time that we are considering going back to Sea Dancer to do our Divemaster in the new year, and that is solely down to the staff and our instructor Kahled. Thanks so much bro! Hope your all well!

Si

Visited November 2011

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Tubingen, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clean, safe, fun, fair prices”
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I went to Dahab last year and came again this year ; both times I dived with Sea Dancer - the equipment is perfect, the location is ideal, the team is awesome, the price is more than fair. I'm not sure what I could add to that...

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Mathilde B
Utrecht, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great and very safe dive centre!”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

DIving is a bit scary for me, but this dive school made it a real fun experience! Our dive instructor, Elvira, was very good and showed us great dive sites. The equipment was well maintained. I would definitely recommend this place!

Visited January 2012
Malmo, Sweden
“We loved it!! Thanks!!!! :)”
Reviewed 25 December 2011

3 years of absent and finally back in Dahab for 2 weeks of diving. We turned back to Dahab with an eager to dive again. The Sea Dancer became our dive center and we did not regret it, we had a fantastic time, Steve the manager, with an fantastic humor and never long to a great laugh, Kel, an excellent guide with a great knowledge of diving and Emad the guide with an persistent of showing different things during the dives. Unfortunately didn’t we have the fortune to dive with the Course Director and outstanding diver Marlise but perhaps will we have this luck when we soon will turn back, thanks for everything guys, dive safe and take care, See you soon again and never stop laughing :) :) THANKS!!!!!!!

Visited December 2011
“can't recommend enough”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I was given the name of this place from a friend and went for a fun dive. Steve and the crew treat you life family, wont regret going with sea dancer.