“Popular place by the sea”
Review of Yalla Bar

Yalla Bar
Ranked #16 of 124 Restaurants in Dahab
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Went there twice during my stay in Dahab. First time was with my diving buddy for lunch. Food was served quite quickly, of decent portion, and tasty. Second time was on my own at night. Being a guest at Alaska Camp, I was told I'm entitled to 10% off but at the restaurant I was told that's only applicable for food items, beverage not included. The pasta I ordered was of big portion and tasty too. It was much quieter at night, so it was a good chill-out time for me.
Free wifi was available but not very stable.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

very interesting life band, fill your night with lovely music,fair prices for cocktail and beer ,place on the shore with comfortable sea view

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

It is a great Resturant with a wonderful sea view and indoors stairs right into the sea. It also offers beer which is something that isn't available in most cafés. The worst thing that there is a minimum charge.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Cool place to hang out and chill, beautiful place right at the beach. Good music, a little too loud for my taste but for people who like to party an ideal spot. Staff is polite and not too chatty. I personally hate it if I can not walk past a place without people shouting after me. So keep up the good work and stay chill :)

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Once they see us and without even saying hi, they say there is a minimum charge 150 L.E in a very impolite way which lead us to leave even if we intend to spend more. Believe it or not a minimum charge in dahab !!! Shameful!