See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2016

me and my partner have stayed here for a few nights twice now and we really like it, we dont eat here though so cant comment on food, we use it as a place to bed down and chillout after exploring dahab, its reliable, value for money, bright, cheap and cheerful. we used the pool and it was lovely too.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Staff is good
Set menu food
Taste is good sometimes and bad sometimes
Not enough food
Room has no soap or washcloth
Pool is small
Hotel near from market so you can buy food or any thing
Internet is available but it's very slow

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my time there
But you have to book your stay before you came with a long time,
The rooms are good
And the pool also
The hotel serve decent breakfast
And the staff are very friendly
You can book your snorkeling ans safari with them

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

1-Excellent Location. (In masbat which is Dahab's downtown you can find anything you need their)

2-Helpful stuff.

3-Good breakfast. (Eggs, Beans, Cheese, honey and butter)

4-Good value of money relative to the rest of hotels in this area.

5-Old furniture.
6-Hot tub drain was so bad.
7-About 10 minutes walking to the beach.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank mohamed443
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

We appreciate Mr Ahmed and the whole staff they were very helpful, they arranged for us the transportation & they helped us a lot & the room was very clean.
I highly recommend that hotel because they made my vacation fabulous and awesome , we going to miss Daheb and the hotel and the stuff
Thanks a lot Mahmoud ( one of the best workers over there very professional for organized trips )
I give this hotel 5 Stars , I have nothing to complain!

Stayed: May 2016