We stayed here for a week in November with a group on a nature adventure in the Galápagos Islands. The hotels location is perfect for access to city center, Darwin Center, and beaches. It does not come with a lot of amenities, WiFi works but can be slow at times of heavy use, rooms do not have TV, and some are small. But if you want a safe quiet place to sleep or relax while exploring nature it is a very nice place. We highly recommend Hotel Fernandina unless you are looking for. 5 star resort experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Fernandina is a warm and welcoming place where you can stay either alone, with family or friends and enjoy your visit to the Galapagos Islands, allowing us to provide you an excellent service as you deserve. We offer 22 rooms with air conditioning, private bathroom, hot water and WiFi. We are located in a very quiet residential area just 10 minutes from the Charles Darwin Station and few minutes from the main attractions of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Fernandina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernandina Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Fernandina Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz