“Very good price value restaurant”
Review of K.F. WIlliam

K.F. WIlliam
Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Puerto Ayora
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Description: It's like a street food joint....with a small kitchen and most of the seating outdoors. It's a couple of blocks inland (off the main street where most of the "nicer" restaurants are). The food is excellent, fresh and cheap. ($15 for a pair of lobster tails).
Reviewed 28 November 2017

This restaurant is part of an open air market. You order your food and then sit at tables where the staff serves you. If you want t a true Equadorian meal try this place Any of their seafood encancato style is very delicious. If you're looking for atmosphere then don't go here.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Each and every time I visit Puerto Ayora this is the first place I go to eat. I enjoy their chicken and shrimp dish with the coconut sauce at least a couple times during each visit and cannot stress enough how much of a local gem this place is. This time we (my wife and I) brought some friends with us that each tried something different. Everyone had a great meal and enjoyed the local Ecuadorian environment. A must try!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Binford Av has tons of options. We ate here because of reviews but really this was the worst meal we had on the street. Sol Y Luna is way better. They all have the same menus really so nothing special here.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I have no idea why people raved about this place. The food was decent, not great or excellent as some reviews reported. I got the shrimp in coconut sauce and my husband got the lobster in coconut sauce. They were both okay. I wouldn't recommend this place, yet the rating on TripAdvisor is high? Perhaps the quality of the food has deteriorated.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I cannot describe in words just how delicious this meal was! Best of all, it's 100% authentic Ecuadorian AND ridiculously inexpensive compared to other eateries. It was recommended by a local and wow, I was so impressed! The staff is very friendly too!

Date of visit: April 2017