“Really good grilled fish”
Review of Servisabroson

Servisabroson
Ranked #22 of 66 Restaurants in Puerto Ayora
Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Description: The whole block has the most affordable and real Ecuadorean food in PA.
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Servi Sabroson is on the kiosk/restaurant street. Each night at 6pm the street closes and the restaurants set up tables and chairs in the street. The really nice thing about this is if you are with a family or a group, some of you can eat from one restaurant and the others from a different restaurant and all sit at the same table in the street. My husband and son got a baked fish from Servi Sabroson. I wasn’t quite sure what was going on, as although we ordered from Servi Sabroson, the waiter took the fish to a different restaurant to be grilled (or maybe their grill was just located some place else). The dish, my husband and son ordered, was a large fish stuffed with vegetables, etc and wrapped in tin foil and baked on a grill, I believe. When opened, it was perfectly cooked and steaming, with all the juices still inside the wrapping. The fish looked really good and my husband/son said that indeed it was. The price was also fairly good considering how large the fish was.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We arrived in Puerto Ayora by noon, our boat depart only in the evening, so we have plenty of time in the island before going on board. Our guide took us to this restaurant for lunch it was a late lunch. This just a very simple restaurant located to a famous street of Puerto Ayora where everyone's meet in the evening to hunt food. This street turns into a food street in the evening where tables and chairs placed on the streets

Besides the menu they also had suggestions menu on board outside, they all had locals on the list from seafood to grilled chicken and worth to try. I saw the water crosses the street to give the orders. The waiter doesn't speak English but he do understand, more locals working in the island do understand English maybe not much but just the basic words.

Although this meal is included in the package tour , but we're free to choose what we want from the menu. I opt for shrimps with garlic sauce and Didier opt for fried chicken, there were only two tables occupied the order came so fast. The food looks good, though there only six shrimp on my plate but taste so delicious. Didier ordered chicken, he find his food good as well. The price wasn't expensive but you also don't get much. Maybe a good place for no hungry traveler

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We went there twice because the food was so delicious, and for prices on the islands it is very cheap, you can share the fish "Brujo" for two people (17$) it is soooo delicious fresh fish and served with a lot of rice, salad and and and. Second day I had grilled tuna with a lot of rice, salad and patacones. Really one of the best restaurants on the islands! Only thing I have to mention is the service, the stuff forgots several times when we asked e.g. For ashtray, serviettes or even the bill...

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurants on the kiosk street. $5 for a juice, soup and main meal (meat/fish, rice, salad, beans) which was very tasty. They also barbecue whole fish which were very popular.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

One the many " kiosk " restaurants when the street closes to vehicular traffic after 6pm.
Whole fish on the BBQ seems to be the favorite here and now I know why. Served up
with the usual bowl of rice, a little bit of salad and some plantain chips. I could eat that
4-5 times a week it was that good. Only downside was a SMALL glass of wine was $8!