“Just ice cream”

Il Giardino
Ranked #12 of 66 Restaurants in Puerto Ayora
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Best place in Galápagos to enjoy a beautiful meal with family and friends, indulge yourself with fresh sea food, cocktails, coffee and tasty italian gelato.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I only went for ice cream and didn't like the service I got at the counter, well I did take some time to decide the flavor of my ice cream but not because of that they had to act so impatient.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,550)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This restaurant is right on the main drag, Charles Darwin,and looks a lot like a tree house. Plenty of seating. I got a fabulous vanilla shake which hit the spot at the end of a hot day. Got the bourbon bacon burger, one of the few non fish meals of my trip which was really good.

I did have a little trouble at the end of my meal getting the wait staff to bring the bill, which actually was a bit of a problem almost everywhere in Ecuador.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We found the food in the galapogos very uninspiring for us veggies. This (and the green tortoise) were the ONLY places who gave us tasty options. This was expensive, my husband enjoyed the mushroom risotto.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Happy hour extends all day but best of all are their mojitos. Cocktails on all 3 Galapagos are pretty bad. But this place is the exception. Also had their grilled seafood platter for 2, wow includes a flavorful lobster and great calamari and shrimp. Includes 2 sides. All for. $20 each.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Came here in October 2017 for my friends 40th birthday with a group that consisted of 3 vegans/vegetarians and 1 pescetarian. We had yummy food and it was a nice place to have my friends birthday. There is also ice cream and a bar on the ground floor. Very cool look to the place and they are very concerned about the environment which I found awesome.

Date of visit: October 2017