“Lovely place to go”
Review of Fresco Cafe

Fresco Cafe
Price range: USD 4 - USD 10
Description: Fresco Cafe operates the cafeteria at Hostal Galapagos. It offers breakfast, lunch specials, snacks, cakes and drinks showcasing the local seasonal produce in a healthy and delicious way. Proud to serve in house made sourdough bread, fresh greek style yoghourt and other specialties like some of the best freshly brewed coffee Ecuador has to offer.
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Nice owner, delicious self-made cakes, good smoothies and coffees. Perfect place to go for breakfast, lunch or just for a coffee with cake.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Kirsten K

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Everything is prepared with care and attention to detail. You don't need to be a vegetarian to enjoy this delicious food.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Was in San Cristobal to visit my daughter at the university there. The students love this cafe and I know why! Our first visit was for lunch and they had run out of their special. The owner offered me the next day's special which was a veggie burger. It was so good came back the next day to have it again. And I am not a vegetarian!
We went 3 times in 7 days...I would go every day without hesitation. Coffee is great as well!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank noscreenname19
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We had a great vegan lunch here and a sleep in the hammocks. Unfortunately, they weren't serving lunches for the rest of our week in San Cristobal as the owner was away. Bad timing I guess

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My husband and I really enjoyed the food at Fresco Cafe. It is hard to find vegetarian and vegan food on the islands so we were excited when we found this place. Our favorite items on the menu: veggie burger and passion fruit cheesecake. The orange juice was also absolutely delicious and flavorful. The service was excellent, too.

Date of visit: August 2018