Book In Advance

from USD 2,223.50
More Info
from USD 3,195.00
More Info
All reviews red footed boobies wet landing frigate birds other islands bird life prince phillip galapagos cruise eggs bird island island stop short eared owl swallow sharks wildlife cliffs panga water
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Saw lots of red footed boobies. Then saw many nazca boobies. Quite a few had eggs they were hatching. They either covered them with their bodies or with their feet to incubate. saw month old babies that were still all white. Nests were just the ground where they cleaned out a circle around the egg(s). Go if you can!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

There is a coral beach here and the water is much cooler than I imagined and rough. There is so much to see . We spot some redfooted boobies and Nasca Boobies ( masked boobies) swallow tailed gull with there crayon box colored feet and red rimmed eyes and of course sea lions . I never got tired of taking their pictures. There was a large male lion and I found out quickly that he was a little saucy...best to keep your distance. He is pretty intent on gaurding his brood.

We had the opportunity to go out a little ways i the panga and snorkel to spot Hammerhead Sharks. I have a shark phobia so I declined but for those who did go they spotted four hammerheads swimming below. Exilerating !!

We had fun in sea kayaks...my first time!!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Great for snorkeling. Saw some sea rays, starfish, all kinds of fish and some sea lions laying on the beach.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Obviously great bird watching. The boat ride out to genovesa was a bit rough so if you don't have sea legs going to see the red boobies on San cristobol at punta pit may be a better way to go. The only unique birds you will see here are the red footed boobies. The snorkeling was ok, but I would suggest renting a wet suit. If you are taller I might give the boat a heads up that you will need a larger wetsuit.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

We saw great Frigate Birds, Brown Pelicans, Red footed Boobies, Fur Seals and Galapagos Sea Lions. There was nature walks. Zodiac snorkeling and beach snorkeling and Kayaking. We had a great time.

1  Thank 231wb