All reviews living room hosts nightlife sea terrace
Reviewed 28 May 2018

The apartment was spectacular. We had a large balcony overlooking the city, the sea and the pool as well as Erika's beautiful garden.
The room had an American style coffee pot so, if you like American drip coffee, bring some with you.
This is an apartment with a full, small kitchen.
While there is plenty of parking on the property, the property can be hard to find, especially with the road closure of the main road into Opatija for construction. It should be open soon.
I wish we would have been able to stay longer.

Room Tip: Book at Villa Palme ... You will get a great room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I absolutely loved staying at Villa Palme! Amazing view of the sea right from our window and centrally located with walking distance to shops, restaurants and nightlife. The Villa was beautifully decorated and the beds were comfy, As soon as my hosts greeted me I was welcomed and treated like royalty. Will definitely be visiting Villa Palme again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We just got back from a week at Villa Palme. At first we loved it, the house, the view, the pool and the city is magic! But everyday when I maked the bed there were more and more stains on the sheets. At first I thought the sheets hasn't been changed since the last guest. But then we realized there were BED BUGS living there! Under the sheets there were more blood stains and spillage. I even got them on film! And photos of them, the stains and spilling. Disgusting!! Now are we back home. My arms, back, legs are filled with red knots and bites that itches and not so much fun when we still have summer and I would love to wear short sleeves and skirts... I have never seen these bugs before but I warn everyone to look for them. The knowledge that they have been crawling on us when we've been sleeping, biting us, I would guess over 1000 times makes me sick

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank AnnaEen
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I don't know what happened with some of the people who have made harsh reviews, but our stay was very pleasant, and our hosts charming.
The room we had, by the pool , was very comfortable and clean. The view from the terrace was spectacular.
No problems with parking or Internet connection. The villa is close to several restaurants and businesses.
Just a little advice to our hosts: fix the (too high) step from the bedroom to the living room: someone is going to get hurt !

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Great apartment with fantastic views. Hosts greeted us like royalty, were very helpful
and did everything to make our stay comfortable.
Invited us for drinks (rakija and wine) which we enjoyed very much.
Highly recommend to anyone that wants great accommodation.
If we ever return, it will be back to Villa Palme, it's unforgettable.
John

Room Tip: Go for apartment with sea view and balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple