All reviews small kitchen erika hosts property nightlife sea terrace
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I absolutely loved staying at Villa Palme! Amazing view of the sea right from our window and centrally located with walking distance to shops, restaurants and nightlife. The Villa was beautifully decorated and the beds were comfy, As soon as my hosts greeted me I was welcomed and treated like royalty. Will definitely be visiting Villa Palme again!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We just got back from a week at Villa Palme. At first we loved it, the house, the view, the pool and the city is magic! But everyday when I maked the bed there were more and more stains on the sheets. At first I thought the sheets hasn't been changed since the last guest. But then we realized there were BED BUGS living there! Under the sheets there were more blood stains and spillage. I even got them on film! And photos of them, the stains and spilling. Disgusting!! Now are we back home. My arms, back, legs are filled with red knots and bites that itches and not so much fun when we still have summer and I would love to wear short sleeves and skirts... I have never seen these bugs before but I warn everyone to look for them. The knowledge that they have been crawling on us when we've been sleeping, biting us, I would guess over 1000 times makes me sick

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank AnnaEen
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I don't know what happened with some of the people who have made harsh reviews, but our stay was very pleasant, and our hosts charming.
The room we had, by the pool , was very comfortable and clean. The view from the terrace was spectacular.
No problems with parking or Internet connection. The villa is close to several restaurants and businesses.
Just a little advice to our hosts: fix the (too high) step from the bedroom to the living room: someone is going to get hurt !

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Great apartment with fantastic views. Hosts greeted us like royalty, were very helpful
and did everything to make our stay comfortable.
Invited us for drinks (rakija and wine) which we enjoyed very much.
Highly recommend to anyone that wants great accommodation.
If we ever return, it will be back to Villa Palme, it's unforgettable.
John

Room tip: Go for apartment with sea view and balcony.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016

This was my second stay at Villa Palme and definitely not my last. The rooms are spacious and clean with full kitchens and comfy beds. Some rooms have balconies but even if you're on the ground floor you walk out of your room and are overlooking the pool and Adriatic Sea. The view is breathtaking and pictures do not do it justice. The Villa is quietly tucked away on a hill but it's just a short 10-15 minute walk down to the main road with bars, restaurants and shops. So you have the option to relax by the pool and take in the views, or walk down to the nightlife and shopping.

I would definitely recommend Villa Palme!

Date of stay: June 2016